Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the three girls are half sisters, the "mother" is actually their step-mother and not at all related to them and the MC is not at all related to any of the women? And the incest patch fixes none of this? Why does this have an incest tag?
You didn't understand it correctly at all. MC is half-brother to the three girls. Unofficial incest patches introduces that relationship. Half-siblings are pretty much blood related, and it's real incest.
As for Madeline, she is, by unofficial incest patch, widow of MC's late father. That would be step-cest.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've updated the walkthrough in OP to include both open dialog choices (that give you stat points for each character or unlock a certain dialog/story progression) and stats for each of the girls. The open dialog pages have their own section and the stats for the girls can be found on their daily/weekly schedules pages.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Where is that darn book in her bedroom? I grabbed it once then the maid caught me so I lost it now I have to find it again in her bedroom but can't

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
neither the extra key or extra crack does work for me.
does it need update?
No, but the key linked in OP was not intended for v0.3.1 or later because the keys change each update. The key is already included in the archive, so by downloading the older one and putting it in the folder, you're basically overwriting the working key with a non-functioning one.

Reactions: TheDevian and Savor
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes