Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i think this should be it, thank u so much again, ur really amazing! :D
You're welcome. However, I can see that a cheat mod was used in your save as two of the MC's stats are higher than they should be. That has bugged your save. So you would need to remove the mod (we don't offer support to anyone using it) and start a new game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

hgamer1269

Aug 25, 2018
You're welcome. However, I can see that a cheat mod was used in your save as two of the MC's stats are higher than they should be. That has bugged your save. So you would need to remove the mod (we don't offer support to anyone using it) and start a new game.
oh, ok! my apologies! ill start a fresh one, thank you again for ur time! hope you have a great day!

Reactions: Sycho

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Unfortunately I am not seeing anything in either of the logs that would indicate a crash. If you reloaded the game after the last crash occurred, that would have been overwritten in the log with a new one being generated.

So far, nothing really stands out to me, but I am leaning towards the GPU - more specifically, the drivers themselves.

I use an AMD Radeon myself, and have used AMD graphics cards for years. During those times, I've always used the "Drivers only" option over a full install because sometimes I would experience crashes, not during games that I play, but if I'm watching a TV show, movie or video clip on YouTube. Since then, I have not experienced any problems like that anymore. So I would start there.

Use AMD's " " - which will remove all AMD drivers from your system. Then do a search for any remaining AMD folders (hidden or not) on your computer (this will need to be done on restart after uninstalling the drivers). Delete any AMD folders that you might find.

Once that's complete, reinstall the for your card (or use the Auto-Detect utility) using the "Drivers only" option. That may solve most of the problems you are experiencing.
Thanks for this. Given that my GPU driver was apparently 2 years out of date, which is a bit longer than I've owned the computer, this was probably necessary.
Since it would take an indeterminate amount of time playing a game I just finished to see if the crashes still happen, I'm willing to just assume that updating the GPU driver fixed the problem... The game certainly runs fine, but it did that before too.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for this. Given that my GPU driver was apparently 2 years out of date, which is a bit longer than I've owned the computer, this was probably necessary.
Since it would take an indeterminate amount of time playing a game I just finished to see if the crashes still happen, I'm willing to just assume that updating the GPU driver fixed the problem... The game certainly runs fine, but it did that before too.
You're welcome and I know the feeling. Before I went all out on hardware a few years ago (when MwM was still in development), I had that problem a lot using my old R7 200 series on an older build I did. I might be lucky and not have any problems playing one or two clips on YouTube, but eventually I ran into a black screen, then keyboard and mouse locks up. I was using the full install of the AMD drivers and thought at first, "maybe I got a bad card" (I purposely avoid anything that's got a Gigabyte stamp on it, so ruled that out). Replaced it with another of the exact same model and it happened again. So at that time it never dawned on me to see how it was getting installed, and that's when I noticed the drop-down menu in the installer. Reinstalled using the drivers only option and I was feeling like a kid again. lol Didn't experience any crashes, screen flickers, loss of keyboard and rat (I mean mouse, lol). I was a happy lunatic and all was right with the world.

So when I did another hardware upgrade, I figured, "newer hardware, much better card with 8GB of VRAM (compared to 2 with the older card), I should be just fine using the full install". HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Man, was I wrong. Suffice it to say, I've learned my lesson.

G0rbachev

Aug 6, 2024
can i ask, why madeline status have down 10 to 5 ? so i can't continue for event blackmail
im already repeat game and start new game, but madeline status always down from 10 to 5

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can i ask, why madeline status have down 10 to 5 ? so i can't continue for event blackmail
im already repeat game and start new game, but madeline status always down from 10 to 5
What are the MC's stats at and are you using a cheat mod?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I want to ask if anyone else is having weird things happening/not happening with Annabelle? :unsure:
For example when trying to interact with her by clicking on her, no actions are happening. :unsure:
Her status/profile is not showing. :unsure:
And bottom left corner where her pic is shown, no info and only small box is showing when pointing a cursor on it.:unsure:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I want to ask if anyone else is having weird things happening/not happening with Annabelle? :unsure:
For example when trying to interact with her by clicking on her, no actions are happening. :unsure:
Her status/profile is not showing. :unsure:
And bottom left corner where her pic is shown, no info and only small box is showing when pointing a cursor on it.:unsure:
You may be missing some Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Download the runtimes from then, extract them to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. That should fix the issue.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I actually sub this Dev but being unemployed only the lowest tire.
And I have to admit I have only just tried this game even though I sub it.
But where did all this BDSM come from Man of the House was good which is why I sub.
But this I mean the quality is there I just don't remeber BDSM being mentioned as part of this new one.
When the plot outline of a Bodyguard and a mother and her 3 daughters was being decided.
Or when it was decided that the mother and her 3 daughters should not be mother of 3 daughters.
Even though all the 4 main females could be family as they are all redheads.
Now I have noting personally agaist BDSM as such but like Anal and Footjobs it just do's fuck all for me.
But I'm not sure I like that my MC is talking about liking something In the game I could happly do without.
Again not knocking BDSM I'm just not intersted in it never have been never will be.
I just hope to god any MC involvement in this fetish is avoidable.

Just Sayin.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes