Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Fair enough. As a non-paying client of this site I will abide by your ruling and replay the game without any modifications...:)

Any chance the 'Extra' unlock and the 'Incest' unlock will still be functional? :unsure:
The extra version will be unlocked because there's a key included in the archive (confirmed it the other day). As for the other question, there's a fan-made patch you can use for that, as it's not included in the game since it's unsupported by Faerin.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
The extra version will be unlocked because there's a key included in the archive (confirmed it the other day). As for the other question, there's a fan-made patch you can use for that, as it's not included in the game since it's unsupported by Faerin.
Thank you very much for your prompt and informative response. :cool:

Reactions: Sycho

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong that wasn't a compliment you'll suck probably any dick ...but just in this moment it's yours maybe you're just very flexible you can bend quite a lot ✌
So, you don't like sandbox games, you don't like grinding, you are bored, and you like to speak about other guys' dicks (no kink shaming). I think you might continue your introduction at appropriate section of forum... just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes it was freezing on the loading screen; it was an issue with the Assembly-CSharp from the incest patch
I think you're referring to the cheat mod. The patch is a .JSON file and doesn't use .DLL files, which is what file type Assembly-CSharp is.

In any case, the cheat mod is known to cause problems with the game, which is why we do not offer support to anyone using it. In all likelihood, all of your saves (including your auto saves) are affected as well. Which means you'll have to start a new game, and this time, without the cheat mod.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did, still nothing
My assumption is that you did her last boxing events on a Mon or Wed, which soft locks the game. This has been fixed for the next update, but for now, your only options are to load a save from before you did the last boxing lesson, wait for the next update, or use the save we posted at the start of this update.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What you could try doing is having dinner with the girls. In some instances that fixes the problem, others it won't. In either case, it's been fixed for the next version.

If my suggestion doesn't work, you could use this save for now until the update comes out.

Reactions: Solexnova

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Not sure where the issue is,
But it is possible to raise Annabelle's Lust points to 55 !
But if you save the game and later load that save , her Lust points will have reset back down to 50.

• Sad
Reactions: haypirinja

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Not sure where the issue is,
But it is possible to raise Annabelle's Lust points to 55 !
But if you save the game and later load that save , her Lust points will have reset back down to 50.
It is a known bug, the latest (v0.4.2) version corrects the points on loading the saves to avoid the past issues with lock outs, Annabelle's extra points will be fixed in the next release

Lemon_Fillet

Jan 22, 2023
I noticed a weird behavior with my graphics card in the fight scene. Specifically, as soon as the actual fight starts my graphics card usage spikes and I get a lot of coil whine. This doesn't happen with anything else I play.

It's a 3080, so I've played Red Dead Redemption 2 in 4k without issues, nor have I noticed problems in any other game, but with this scene in this game even on the lowest settings and resolution dropped down to 720p I get noticeable coil whine and a big jump in gpu usage as soon as the fight starts.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything similar. If not my card might need some attention.

1725321665039.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I noticed a weird behavior with my graphics card in the fight scene. Specifically, as soon as the actual fight starts my graphics card usage spikes and I get a lot of coil whine. This doesn't happen with anything else I play.

It's a 3080, so I've played Red Dead Redemption 2 in 4k without issues, nor have I noticed problems in any other game, but with this scene in this game even on the lowest settings and resolution dropped down to 720p I get noticeable coil whine and a big jump in gpu usage as soon as the fight starts.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything similar. If not my card might need some attention.

View attachment 3994626
Well, that is the 'action' portion, so it's not exactly surprising.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes