2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Bought these on a super sale on Steam. Most of them are a waste of space and not worth a play, even if played, the majority take less than an hour to finish.
The Dark Desire series, which is a follow up to these with the same characters has a lot more content. (y)

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone confirm, if there is an ingame gallery where you can rewatch unlocked scenes?
There is not really enough content to need a Gallery. They are like old Penthouse Forum erotic short stories real aloud with some pictures.
There is the option to jump to scene after the first game, I think?
The vast majority of the scenes are not worth a replay, and except MS2, which has some DLC added, the "games" take less than an hour to "play" through. ;)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Midnight Stories [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 460 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 425 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is this all the games in 1 bundle? or only 1 game?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Midnight Stories [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 460 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 425 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Will you be compressing all the games?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Midnight Stories Bundle [Final] [CodeRenderX] Compressed

PC (13,5GB/3,45GB) :
MAC (3,28GB):
LOL you did it :BootyTime:

Reactions: Exoplast

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
This is so bad - i couldn't bother to see more than one episode. This is even worse than a slide show.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is so bad - i couldn't bother to see more than one episode. This is even worse than a slide show.
To be fair, the first game is by far the worst. 2nd has the most content if they included the DLCs. 3, 4, and 5, should really be one game as they can all be played through in under an hour each. Each one has at least one decent scene though. I find the narration unnecessary, but some folks like it.
But honestly, there are piles of better AVNs available here, so these are really for those desperate for content.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You know, I do all the voices myself and no one --- NO ONE --- appreciates my talent :cry:

View attachment 2169709
I appreciate sexy sounds, and voice in the lewd scenes, those are great. :love:
I think most folks don't expect or really want voiced narration in their AVNs. If the narration was silent and just the lines were voiced, I think that would be an improvement. Nothing wrong with the voices, but the narration seems a bit unnecessary.
Just my 2 cents, and for the record, I appreciate Cindy's "assets" a lot. They are the only reason I played all the games. ;)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote