Others Completed Midori in a Pinch: Pixel Art Uncharted Territory [Final] [Pinkgold]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
It's not the artist(s?)'s strong suit. Wildly inconsistent character art and renderings. Maybe just different people.
From the looks of it all the art is using 3d models with a filter over it to make it look pixelated. It's probably a combination of said filter and the hair being at an off angle that makes it look shorter to you but it should all be the same size cause there's no reason for them not to keep reusing the same 3d model.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The main character (Midori) is definitely to my taste very sweet, cute ;x I'm in!

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
This game is good. In the perspective of it being a H Game it's especially good. It's difficult which let's you get that H action even when you try to win, you don't have to intentionally play badly to see some stuff, but it has infinite continues and you can skip pest the H scenes quickly when you actually don't wanna deal with it atm. Also, I like that the first few enemies actually have a chance to get you in later stages when mixed in with the tougher enemies by just too many enemies stacking up or getting jumped on, etc. In most action H Games, many of the enemies are usually way too easy to get by so you'll never see their scenes if you actually try to play without intentionally losing to them. I think this is pretty well designed.

Reactions: Eicosa

Oh_Hello_There

Oct 25, 2018
I enjoyed the art but sadly i have a (what seems to be rare) dislike for straight male on female unless it meets some specific standards of mine. Decent game though

STlol

Apr 24, 2022
As soon as I finished the game my antivirus jumped with a threat from IDP.Generic I guess it's a false alarm but what a scare I received

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
For those getting stunlocked/goomba stomped, I'd recommend making a beeline for the top doors first, then working your way down. Always get the high ground :WeSmart:

Liru_Youkai

Jan 19, 2019
For some reason I cant even start the game. In the start it gives me 3 language options but I cant select any or even hit enter.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes