1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Ok, this isn't the first file this week where I get a warning about this very same "Wacatac" issue. Wtf is going on?

Yokkat

Dec 8, 2017
Ok, this isn't the first file this week where I get a warning about this very same "Wacatac" issue. Wtf is going on?
Probably malicious people noticed that people willfully put their personal and financial wellbeing at risk for a wank, and confront others that don't do the same.

Then again, you might want to reconsider your priorities if you trust your data security to a random person with an anime picture in a random forum instead of a dedicated virus detection website + windows defender.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

kman29

Feb 6, 2022
This game is pretty bad. No gallery, too grindy for outfits and images, enemies have too much health and the last area is recycled assets. Not worth your time.

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
as long as it doesnt spam my task manager with crypto mine apps and completely disable my windows defender beyond repair it is fine

• Angry
Reactions: beebooboobop

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
Tested it with wire shark. I can only see Microsoft tracking its pirated libary`s(the ones devs did not pay license for. To make a game).

Thats what tripping virus alert. Microsoft elevating app privilege and sending data on app(only on app).

If you too paroind. Just run it on VirtualMachine and delete it, when you done with this

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
I can see why people who aren't privy to windows/internet security would be concerned about the numerous virus detections from multiple users. Even if it is a false positive, it still doesn't look good. I haven't seen this many for a single game in a while.

EntaroAdun1

Jul 13, 2021
Some people really didn't grow up with their entire computers being bricked by Limewire and it shows.

I remember playing the demo and it's not bad. Surprised it's only released on Steam and not Itch where it started out.

Reactions: remion02

Xentinel7

Jun 12, 2022
How are you supposed to beat the dryad? I can't for the life of me figure out how to damage her.
you need to "parry" the proyectiles until some flowers appers to jump in front of her and do some damage and thats all, only dont evade the proyectiles you will be there forever

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes