CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What is going on here? A lot of the pictures on the opening page are not in this version. A lot of my saves are now blank. This version ends just as Mila is accepting the guy on the phone as her "master", and she was going to the door to receive the package. End of story. There is a lot of story that was already out and now it is missing. Is the story/game being redone? Shouldn't we be made aware of this? I am confused.

Okay, so I found what I think is an explanation and okay, so it is a rework, I guess. But, tell me where does this current version actually stop? Because I played it from the beginning and it ends as far as I know as I had stated earlier. Am I wrong?

Last edited:

tai-one

Jun 21, 2022
Despite the AI-ness of it all, it shows promise. The art is relatively consistent and much better than other heavy AI games I tried so far. Very little content at this point though.. like 10 minutes of gameplay, so looking forward to the next update!

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
New art-style is looking nice! I also liked the old style actually, but anyway, looking forward to more content

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont
Sep 26, 2023
What is going on here? A lot of the pictures on the opening page are not in this version. A lot of my saves are now blank. This version ends just as Mila is accepting the guy on the phone as her "master", and she was going to the door to receive the package. End of story. There is a lot of story that was already out and now it is missing. Is the story/game being redone? Shouldn't we be made aware of this? I am confused.

Okay, so I found what I think is an explanation and okay, so it is a rework, I guess. But, tell me where does this current version actually stop? Because I played it from the beginning and it ends as far as I know as I had stated earlier. Am I wrong?
I finished with Mila home after Bob skewered her four times.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
desided to try this AI game..but then the narrative tells you that happiness is boring..and i had to close it.because that's not true,happiness cannot be boring
All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
Female protag but NTR? I'm doubtful, it's probably cheating not NTR.
For now there is almost no NTR at all - it was deleted from the game untill I rework it completely. But there will be NTR with the view from Paul side too, but I don't plan to make him pathetic. So I think it won't be typical NTR with weak boyfriend and alfa bull.
Loading save on the new version is broken, any word on that?
No mention of broken saves, so a whole bunch of skippable errors taking pictures in the park. This would be the last, but everyone was an image issue.
There shouldn't be any errors in a park. I would suggest to delete your save file and start over. After the Great Purge I had to redo a lot of stuff, so it may affect the old saves. I don't know how to support backward compatibility, I'm not that good with the coding:) It's my first game - cut me some slack.
Has there been any additional content to Dick's route?
Netorare path is gone... ?
Not yet, I plan to finish netorase route first and then switch to the NTR and Loyal routes.
What, the backups are corrupted here too?
I'm not sure that I understood you correctly... Backups? What do you mean?
Old saves may not work, yeah, if you meant it.
Old save dont work! GG WP
Yeah, but there is an option to jump to the new content when you start new game:)
But, tell me where does this current version actually stop? Because I played it from the beginning and it ends as far as I know as I had stated earlier. Am I wrong?
NTR path almost don't exist - about 30 pictures for now.
Loyal path don't exist for now.
Netorase path splits in two paths - sub path ends after a huge H-scene with Bob, and dom path is ends on the begining of H-scene with Bob). about 1000 pictures for now.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yeah, but there is an option to jump to the new content when you start new game:)
I'll tell you frankly that i tried this project a long time ago and i don't like AI at all!
I’m an artist myself and this seems like "cheating", but i have to admit when you started changing the models in the game to new ones, despite the fact that they were ai i really liked them and now follow the game and play every update. Not because i really like the plot, it’s not bad and i agree with many who wrote above that Mila won’t look 30 years old. You could have done her in her early twenties and Paul in his early thirties. It would be more logical judging by her appearance. Here she is still young and has not worked up and she wants more and depending on the path, she either tries to spark fire in their relationship or cheats and leaves her husband.

But okay, i didn’t want to say about this, but about the fact that i really liked Mila’s appearance and i save a lot of frames so that i could try to do something in 3D or not, i do this in many games as inspiration! But because the saves don’t work, i can’t load the frames that i liked, and i have more than 80 of them!

I tried to recreate Mila in 3D, but i’ve given up on this idea for a while, can’t find a face or skin for her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: redkir

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
But because the saves don’t work, i can’t load the frames that i liked, and i have more than 80 of them!
Maybe that helps - I don't encrypt the images all of them can be found in game folder (game/images/bob - all of CGs and sprites are there). That way you can take the image from the source and use it as you see fit :)
I tried to recreate Mila in 3D, but i’ve given up on this idea for a while, can’t find a face or skin for her!
Looks cool! I like it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItsNotUs and Kri128

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Maybe that helps - I don't encrypt the images all of them can be found in game folder (game/images/bob - all of CGs and sprites are there). That way you can take the image from the source and use it as you see fit :)

Looks cool! I like it)
But i like that they are not just pictures, but game moments, it’s more inspiring!
But thanks for the tip.

Maybe someday i'll finish it and show it here.

And just a little piece of advice:
Сan you from time to time make non-game pics with Mila, like Wallpeppers? Not related to the game, but response shots of different "stories", like fan arts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Does anyone have the version before all the images were purged? I just found this and was getting into it, until I saw that. It's hard to follow along with the newest update without seeing what had happened before D:

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes