Sep 14, 2023
I hope there's going to be a path where Mila completely mindfucks her husband into becoming her slave, he deserves it, she should ritualistically humiliate him and he should learn to enjoy it.

Reactions: Harrytowet

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this game looks very interesting I had a quick look because I have little time today I hope over the weekend to give it a more thorough reading.
anyway netorase and Mila slave seems to be my favorite way

Good luck aDDont for your game (y)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I must say that I am enjoying the story today, and after making eyes at these kinds of AI characters the girls are making me terribly s hot and exciting horny
Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 14.10.56.jpg

:love:

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: farners and aDDont

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For now there is almost no NTR at all - it was deleted from the game untill I rework it completely. But there will be NTR with the view from Paul side too, but I don't plan to make him pathetic. So I think it won't be typical NTR with weak boyfriend and alfa bull.
This is amazing... NTR games are full of loser cuckolds .. you are on the right page sharing is much better and of course can happens that Mila can sometimes indulge in arousal and have sex that is not directly requested by her husband after all this is a risk that Paul should take into account precisely because he is not a fool. I believe that it is enough for Mila to continue to take videos or photos and then confess that she was naughty with other men without asking her husband's permission and it was because it was too exciting for her to resist, and when a girl thinks about sex all day long it is normal that sooner or later it becomes impossible for her to avoid having sex with anyone who turns her on.

If Mila happens to have unplanned sex without her husband's permission, this can make for an exciting punishment scene when Paul finds out!

Real sluts who love to have sex are unstoppable under certain circumstances.

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
I really like netorase direction, and would like to see Mila to dive into the world of lust. Would like to see her trying group sex, sex marathons, a lot of anal sex, etc. Her being a big slut with her parners support. Would like to see him getting excited finding out that she is filled with cum and fucking her afterwards. He can participate in her activities, for example fucking her after everyone when she is filled with cum. I imagine him being ultimate non jelaous person. So he loves everything she does, permits it, but is not getting cucked. He is in control and pushes her into the risky situations.

if possible, please don't add other women, let her be the star of this story :)

Sorry for wall of text, just explaining some of my personal kinks :D

Anyway, I am going to go ahead and support creator, love this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I really like netorase direction, and would like to see Mila to dive into the world of lust. Would like to see her trying group sex, sex marathons, a lot of anal sex, etc. Her being a big slut with her parners support. Would like to see him getting excited finding out that she is filled with cum and fucking her afterwards. He can participate in her activities, for example fucking her after everyone when she is filled with cum. I imagine him being ultimate non jelaous person. So he loves everything she does, permits it, but is not getting cucked. He is in control and pushes her into the risky situations.

A Sloppy Second Lover ;)

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
So he loves everything she does, permits it, but is not getting cucked. He is in control and pushes her into the risky situations.
Where do you come up with these ridiculous fantasies? "He is in control", he can say whatever he wants to himself about control, but to everyone around him, he will be a loser and a cuckold.

• Angry
Reactions: kristo0086

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
Where do you come up with these ridiculous fantasies? "He is in control", he can say whatever he wants to himself about control, but to everyone around him, he will be a loser and a cuckold.
Kink shaming much are we? :D
If pimp ocasionally fucks girl he pimps is he a cuckold?
If dominant enjoys whoring his sub is he a cuckold?
Check out netorase vs netorare, only addition here is that her partner can make calls to progress her sluttiness.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
If pimp ocasionally fucks girl he pimps is he a cuckold?
If dominant enjoys whoring his sub is he a cuckold?
Check out netorase vs netorare, only addition here is that her partner can make calls to progress her sluttiness.
"If pimp ocasionally fucks girl he pimps is he a cuckold" What are you smoking?
I understand your point that if a husband consents to his wife having sex with others, then he is not a cuckold. But these are just his fantasies; to everyone else, he is still a cuckold. If someone eats shit and convinces himself that it is chocolate, this will not stop others from thinking that he is a shiteater. I envision this scenario: as he walks around, he tells everyone, "You don’t understand, I’m not a cuckold. I allowed her to do this. I’m a cool guy."

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
"If pimp ocasionally fucks girl he pimps is he a cuckold" What are you smoking?
I understand your point that if a husband consents to his wife having sex with others, then he is not a cuckold. But these are just his fantasies; to everyone else, he is still a cuckold. If someone eats shit and convinces himself that it is chocolate, this will not stop others from thinking that he is a shiteater. I envision this scenario: as he walks around, he tells everyone, "You don’t understand, I’m not a cuckold. I allowed her to do this. I’m a cool guy."
Touche, cuckold it is then ;)
As I said, I prefer route where he is dominant and whatever she does, she does with his permission As I said, netorase path. Also, part where he forces her to fuck after coming back from Bob was hot too.
I dislike stories where husband becomes a whiny wimp, who actively dislikes his position. Sometimes even worse - gets written off.
I find it a lot hotter when husband enjoys, encourages and sometimes even pushes his wife into getting fucked by others.

Reactions: wildride69

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
There will be at least one scene with thressome, and I am thinking about one scene with gangbang. We'll see how it goes, I'm not entirely sure about how long this game will continue - I don't want to overstretch the story, it's a demo afterall. From one side - I have a lot of ideas, like Paul whoring Mila out to his boss, or telling her to "help" some guys loose their virginity, or Mila selling herself out just for fun. But from the other side, at this point it will be just a festival of sex scenes one after another - there won't be any story, so I guess, it will become boring very soon.
There will be a lot of anal sex in my games, because I love it)
I am not sure that Paul could be ultimatily non jelous, I think it will be a mixture of feelings - like arousal mixed with jelousy, if that makes sence. But he still will push her to do things)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
There will be at least one scene with thressome, and I am thinking about one scene with gangbang. We'll see how it goes, I'm not entirely sure about how long this game will continue - I don't want to overstretch the story, it's a demo afterall. From one side - I have a lot of ideas, like Paul whoring Mila out to his boss, or telling her to "help" some guys loose their virginity, or Mila selling herself out just for fun. But from the other side, at this point it will be just a festival of sex scenes one after another - there won't be any story, so I guess, it will become boring very soon.
There will be a lot of anal sex in my games, because I love it)
I am not sure that Paul could be ultimatily non jelous, I think it will be a mixture of feelings - like arousal mixed with jelousy, if that makes sence. But he still will push her to do things)
Paul whoring her out to his boss and the executive staff to gain some promotion in his company would definitely be hot. He should definitely take advantage of her new found sexual freedom. She could even become an office slut to benefit both of them.

Reactions: aDDont

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
-If pimp ocasionally fucks girl he pimps is he a cuckold?
-If dominant enjoys whoring his sub is he a cuckold?
- No. He's not romantically involved with her. She's basically just a product. He's wouldn't be sharing his actual partner in this situation. So... no.
- Yes. He's still a cuck, dominant or not.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
- No. He's not romantically involved with her. She's basically just a product. He's wouldn't be sharing his actual partner in this situation. So... no.
- Yes. He's still a cuck, dominant or not.
I disagree a cuck is a wimp who whines about it and has no control of his situation. A dominant is just that a Dominant that uses all advantages even his gf, wife or his own mother. Wimpy little shits are the cucks.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
v1.2.9b (17.06.24)
It's still a mess of old and new CGs in a way. About 50 sprites are still missing and about 70 CGs too
v1.2.10b (02.07.24)
+ 38 "old" CGs reworked (It's still a mess of old and new CGs, but we are getting there)
That means there are still 32 CG left,i hope the rest of the CGs will be reworked in the next update and we can play :(:coffee:

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I disagree a cuck is a wimp who whines about it and has no control of his situation. A dominant is just that a Dominant that uses all advantages even his gf, wife or his own mother. Wimpy little shits are the cucks.
That's you're personal opinion on what a cuck is but not what a cuck is by definition so that's irrelevant tbh.
Literally just means a guy that has a partner that has sex with other's outside of their marriage.

You could be John Rambo, but if I fucked your wife with OR without your knowledge or approval... you were cucked. Being weak has nothing to do with it.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes