CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That sounds lame, turboslut as the main character is boring. What is the point of spamming these wishes, if the author wants an opinion on how the story will go he will ask his subscribers.
Obviously, you are new here. Nuff, said.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
When it says "netorase path, dom branch", where does this split? When she's in the shower and decides how to deal with Bob?

ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
When it says "netorase path, dom branch", where does this split? When she's in the shower and decides how to deal with Bob?
It mostly refers to the relationship between Mila and Bob, so you are mostly correct here.
However, there are actually several dynamics here, Mila relationship towards Paul and Mila relationship towards Bob.
The two are set to lead to several different branches down the line of the whole NTS main path.
You can either pick your path and stick to it, or replay it multiple times to witness all different possibilities.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
aDDont The switch thing(Mila as both dom and sub) is nice to have in the game. I don't understand how she is suddenly sub to Paul, when I chose the dom option for both him and Bob, there should be a domme version of her who does invite Paul to watch live, as she makes Bob just lay down while she rides him, after the footjob scene. Not her suddenly feeling like she needs direction from Paul. Now, if you choose to let Paul be dominant, earlier in the game, then dom towards Bob, that works but not when you choose for Mila to be a domme to both guys. Everything I put in that spoiler is related to the choices I made, not everybody's path of choice.

Also found one little text error. Seems like a tag that is missing the parentheses in the code or something. It is showing a tag, rather than your choice of what to call Bob, if Mila is being a domme.

screenshot0001.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont and ItsNotUs

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
aDDont The switch thing(Mila as both dom and sub) is nice to have in the game. I don't understand how she is suddenly sub to Paul, when I chose the dom option for both him and Bob, there should be a domme version of her who does invite Paul to watch live, as she makes Bob just lay down while she rides him, after the footjob scene. Not her suddenly feeling like she needs direction from Paul. Now, if you choose to let Paul be dominant, earlier in the game, then dom towards Bob, that works but not when you choose for Mila to be a domme to both guys. Everything I put in that spoiler is related to the choices I made, not everybody's path of choice.

Also found one little text error. Seems like a tag that is missing the parentheses in the code or something. It is showing a tag, rather than your choice of what to call Bob, if Mila is being a domme.

View attachment 3849936
Mila - dom to everyone is the path where she will only tease Paul, she won't ask him to join on that branch. So I guess there won't be an option to ask Paul to come and watch, but he will see it through a call or something. Also I'll somehow show it in options, that she is still a sub to Paul in the first option and she is dominant for everyone in the second)
And thanks about the bug, I fixed it, should be ok in the next version)

Reactions: wildride69

DiePuppe

Nov 15, 2020
I swear to god if I have to read "vice versa" one more time I'm gonna lose it.

It doesn't mean what you think it means.
You use it (way too often btw) to say "quite the opposite", as in, for example, "his words didn't scare me. Vice versa", implying she was turned on by those words.

Vice versa is used more like "interchangeably", when a statement but also the opposite of the statement can be true. As in, "This lead to a whole new dynamic between us. I knew I could dominate him, and vice versa" [and he could also dominate me].

The awkward English is bearable, but this, man...

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont and ChO_fr
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes