ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
He talked about it on his Discord server earlier today, once again in complete transparency.

For the main part, he is waiting for a reply from Patreon Trust and Safety team, to see if he can somehow "fix" the situation by changing the wording of his pages (which would be the easiest solution for everyone).

Failing that, a switchover to other support platforms could be envisioned, but I will let him comment on that.

While other platforms do not offer the same "reach" as Patreon, we might see soon adult content creators moving away from them, as they prove to be more and more problematic to work with month after month...

We just have to wait and see how this turns out, and hope they can find a way to pursue their creative intent, and get the support they deserve for it from their fans.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I hope that the patron of this masterpiece game will return or the developer of this game can go to SS without reducing the number of supporters

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
My patreon was deleted, I guess. They don't answer on my emails, and I can't log in into my account :) I am making SS page, and will make next release after my page will be approved. They should return all the money to everyone who was subscribed because I didn't withdraw anything.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
My patreon was deleted, I guess. They don't answer on my emails, and I can't log in into my account :) I am making SS page, and will make next release after my page will be approved. They should return all the money to everyone who was subscribed because I didn't withdraw anything.
good luck man I will support you on the first minute there!

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Assholes! From the tardiness of their response, I wouldn't be suprised if the money is stuck there endlessly.

Thanks for the update. And good luck. Here's hoping everyone who was in Patreon will know where to follow. Spread the word peeps!

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes