RafaPTLuis

Jun 27, 2024
aDDont, you are an AI God!!! you are utterly amazing. The anal sex scenes with Big Bob the artwork was spellbounding. My poor, poor pee-pee. Bob should take her to a sleazy dive bar and sell her to the huge truck drivers and motorcycle gangmembers, and BBC's too. Force her to do whatever these brutes want in a dark corner of the bar, where people passing by can see her being fucked like the whore/prostitute that she has become, but Bob tells her to not just fuck them but to give them the "girlfriend experience" and heavily make out with them. She will do anything to please Bob, even let him knock her up. She brings Bob home so that he can dominate her in front of her husband, humiliating him by telling him how much more of a man and lover Bob is, and hubby is loving it. She has Paul clean out her holes in front of Bob.
Although the above is spectacular and would definitely be content that I would like to see, I like more the fact that Mila does what she does for both herself and her husband, she is discovering that she loves being a slut and Paul is discovering that he loves that Mila is a slut. I would love it if the Game Developer could guide the story so that sharing, hole cleanup and all of the above is done without the humiliation part and so that it is an exciting experience for the three (or four... five), there are many games in which the emphasis is on sharing/netorare/cuckhold, few games can maintain this emphasis without humiliating one of the partners

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Although the above is spectacular and would definitely be content that I would like to see, I like more the fact that Mila does what she does for both herself and her husband, she is discovering that she loves being a slut and Paul is discovering that he loves that Mila is a slut. I would love it if the Game Developer could guide the story so that sharing, hole cleanup and all of the above is done without the humiliation part and so that it is an exciting experience for the three (or four... five), there are many games in which the emphasis is on sharing/netorare/cuckhold, few games can maintain this emphasis without humiliating one of the partners
There will be an optional cleanup scene in the nearest update, I think Paul neither look nor feel humiliated there)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So dp, spitroast, group scenes in last updates are for dom route only? Because on sub route it ends with bob anal and that's it. Checked image folder and saw those mmf scenes but i couldn't trigger them on sub route. Asking because it's my first time playing this game.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
So dp, spitroast, group scenes in last updates are for dom route only? Because on sub route it ends with bob anal and that's it. Checked image folder and saw those mmf scenes but i couldn't trigger them on sub route. Asking because it's my first time playing this game.
Yeah on sub route she concentrated on pleasing Bob. There will be scenes with Paul later, and there will be dp and SpitRoast too. Though I'll generate other CGs for that - I try to make the content completely different for each route and path.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
This is probably one of the most consistent high-quality AI games right now, and it sounds like you burned a LOT of hours figuring out how to do this. Any chance of a tutorial somewhere? I've been trying to dreambooth in people and get consistent characters for months now, think I looked through half the tutorials out there, and can't get anywhere close to what you're doing. ><

Reactions: Sissycuck111

kafezinhu

Jul 12, 2019
Maybe its false alarm, because i happened to have the previous version of the game still, and i played before no problem.But now as soon as i opened the folder it gives virus warning as well. Maybe some new windows update.:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes