Kri128

Mar 12, 2024
It's interesting to compare the fate of this game and "Oh Daddy/Sara". The game Sara retains a "small-sized" young character. In Mila, it was replaced by "aged". For some reason, Sara does not even contradict the rules of the Patreon, and the 32-year-old Mila is somehow objectionable. In Sara, the developer made minimal appearance changes (corresponding to the plot). Developer MilaAI has redone his original model

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Though I will say that in the current version, there's still a fair bit of inconsistency compared to the character introduced at the start of the game.
I have an issue with the model's tendency to mix styles according to prompt usage. That leads to different way of generating the bodies proportions and most importantly - face proportions. Which for some reason is really hard to fix. Still working on it, and trying to tame it, so yeah there are some issues with the consistency, but it's waaaay better then it was before.
I was told that the name of the AI that the creator uses was in the game information... I just didn't find it... maybe I'm stupid, I would be deeply grateful if someone would tell me exactly which AI he uses :confused:
Well it's in the game description :)
1719160555949.png

Reactions: 88stanford88
Sep 14, 2023
I hope there's going to be a path where Mila completely mindfucks her husband into becoming her slave, he deserves it, she should ritualistically humiliate him and he should learn to enjoy it.

Reactions: Harrytowet

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this game looks very interesting I had a quick look because I have little time today I hope over the weekend to give it a more thorough reading.
anyway netorase and Mila slave seems to be my favorite way

Good luck aDDont for your game (y)

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes