RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
sry im lost
On which part? Don't think he could be more clear...Well...I'm sure Count Morado COULD be more clear but we won't go there/start that. :sneaky:
The game started about 9 months ago (October 2022)

The budget/man power for this game doesn't even scratch that of a console game
He is a tad slow on the h-scenes for 9 months ( my opinion) but still early in the development process...time will tell

Last edited:

makki395

May 8, 2023
On which part? Don't think he could be more clear...Well...I'm sure Count Morado COULD be more clear but we won't go there/start that.
The game started about 9 months ago (October 2022)
:sneaky:
The budget/man power for this game doesn't even scratch that of a console game
He is a tad slow on the h-scenes for 9 months ( my opinion) but still early in the development process...time will tell
that it was posted in 2018

sopa1745

Jul 15, 2018
add animations and better user interface and this could be solid competition for breadmans game. this rpgm version feels laggy and outdated. art is so good though

kakashiwh19

Jul 4, 2023
the art style is f*ucking good, loved it . is this demo ? I have downloaded the game and played is there any bug with miley cos i couldnt find her anywhere

Reactions: Bobhanw

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
(4.1) You beat Julio at Basketball approximately 34 times to get enough cash)
5) you buy the perfume bottle and you buy the axolotl plushie and you go home.

Wow this was tedious
For money you can also look in the mailbox outside the house, there's an envelope with cash (forgot how many tbh)

To others than me who had a problem with the plushie.
Talk to tom in the nerd emporium, you have to stand at the register or he doesn't respond.

Reactions: Redking96

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The quests in this game are a joke compared to the content, you go after 1 thing an hour only because the creators could not accurately describe the task....

I don't see any major changes here compared to the previous update, the only thing I noticed was fan-art, did this update really take you a few months? I don't want to be rude, but maybe you accidentally uploaded the previous update? :KEK:

Reactions: Zenzoushu

ZaynRidleyx16

Jul 25, 2023
View attachment 2104839

Overview:
Play as a short fellow with a Napoleon Complex that has to bang through his town to figure out the murder of his old man!
All while trying to fight the supernatural forces that wish to stop him and a mysterious magical orb called "The Chode"
who will grant him any wish he wants if he fucks all the mifls in his life!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-15
Developer: Delicate Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2772547 View attachment 2772548 View attachment 2772549 View attachment 2447126 View attachment 2447124 View attachment 2104813 View attachment 2104768
View attachment 2104773 View attachment 2104775 View attachment 2104815 View attachment 2104814 View attachment 2104774 View attachment 2104816 View attachment 2447125
hi i'd like to know where do i find the last sister after i buy the perfume? I've look almost everywhere and i still can't see her. sorry for asking

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
hi i'd like to know where do i find the last sister after i buy the perfume? I've look almost everywhere and i still can't see her. sorry for asking
You also need to buy an Axolotl Plush from the nerd store in the mall. Then just click her door in the house.

Reactions: friget

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do play on mobile
Install an app for your mobile device to unpack rar files:
Download from android link 1690508229183.png
Unpack the rar file
Turn on third-party apps (one site that tells you how: )
And play

If you have an iPhone - question your purchase choices in life.

(edited to add how to unpack rar files)

Last edited:
Reactions: Third Leg
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes