RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Where the frig is the store? Also can you zoom out on the map? Have missed out on some good games because I'm not a fan of rgm and that's my fault.

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
I really, really like the art work and I think this has a lot of potential, but the quests are kind of miserable right now. Even some simple hint dialogue would make it a much more enjoyable experience. An example would be something like "It looked like she was headed towards the clock tower" and "Maybe I should pick up something for Jessie as well. Hmm, I know she likes plushies..." for the first main quest.

After giving the perfume i can't progress anymore . Sad :S
You have to buy Jessie a plushie to be able to progress.

Reactions: Sukme

Skidso

Jun 17, 2023
I'm trying to download for android but it says there may be some corrupted files? does anyone know how to fix that or if I need a specific app to open the game?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Do u know where she goes after the mall and u buy her perfume
her bedroom, the icon doesnt pop up to open it, but just click the handle til it opens
where do i buy this plushi...
edit:
nevermind... you have to be standing in front of the nerd sore owner to talk to him

AdamC88

Jan 2, 2021
I really, really like the art work and I think this has a lot of potential, but the quests are kind of miserable right now. Even some simple hint dialogue would make it a much more enjoyable experience. An example would be something like "It looked like she was headed towards the clock tower" and "Maybe I should pick up something for Jessie as well. Hmm, I know she likes plushies..." for the first main quest.

You have to buy Jessie a plushie to be able to progress.
Ah thanks. The clock tower is it then. (Unfortunatly its not.) Thats where i stuck :D But you are right with "..Even some simple hint dialogue would make it a much more enjoyable experience...". Hope the dev will read this.
Edit: imho the lack on hints in the quests makes the game rather annoying then enjoyable. atm not really worth downloading.

Last edited:

SkyyyFTW

Jul 20, 2023
After meeting the chode, how to progress further ?? I mean he just says FUCK THEM ALL and now I have nothing to do

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
The locations for your sister are:

1. At the fountain in the city center

2. At the playground in the park.

3. At the mall.

Then you have to buy perfume for 700 bucks from the old man in front of his store in the left wing of the mall. After that you should be able to click on her bedroom door even though there's no circle for it.

Also make sure to buy a plushie for Jessie (the other sister) in the nerd store also in the left wing of the mall, and click on her bedroom door, again without a circle.

If you've done both of those things you can go into your room.

This was way more tedious and annoying than it should've been, the art is great and all but the gameplay needs a serious overhaul for the game to really succeed.
All right, I'm still feeling like a dumbass. Where is the sister in the damn mall?
I swear I've talked to everyone in the mall.
Do I need to do anything more when she's in the park besides see her there?

EDIT:
RIght!

So to find the sister it's:
1) The Fountain where she kicks Julio in the balls
2) The Park up north, past the flowers where she'll be just standing.
3) The Rich people neighbourhood, which you get to by going left at the park/playground.
4) The Mall where she'll want the bottle of perfume
(4.1) You beat Julio at Basketball approximately 34 times to get enough cash)
5) you buy the perfume bottle and you buy the axolotl plushie and you go home.

Wow this was tedious

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
I thought there would be atleast one h scene in this patch...I'm actually disappointed. Great art and story seems cool. But I'll be real im here to wank it.
Rando promises lewd content in the next update. I hope the game doesn't become too grindy in the future. 700$ for the perfume was too much, and despite there are different ways of making money the players will just stick to the basketball minigame because is the one that gives you more money (and it's not a minigame at all because you always beat Julio the same way). That part was extremely tedious and I think it should be improved in the next updates.

makki395

May 8, 2023
Rando promises lewd content in the next update. I hope the game doesn't become too grindy in the future. 700$ for the perfume was too much, and despite there are different ways of making money the players will just stick to the basketball minigame because is the one that gives you more money (and it's not a minigame at all because you always beat Julio the same way). That part was extremely tedious and I think it should be improved in the next updates.
the game was posted here in 2018 5 years are way too much ned even console games need that long i mean this is no good
comparison but u know what i mean xd

Reactions: Zenzoushu

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the game was posted here in 2018 5 years are way too much ned even console games need that long i mean this is no good comparison but u know what i mean xd
No, I don't know what you mean.

First, this game was first posted less than a year ago.
Second, you're comparing apples to oranges. Console games are usually developed by a team which has years of proven success in game development, have raised capital up front, and/or borrowing against future profits. They are not people in a hobbyist or part-time capacity as what the many of the developers of games/VNs found on F95 are.

makki395

May 8, 2023
No, I don't know what you mean.

First, this game was first posted less than a year ago.
Second, you're comparing apples to oranges. Console games are usually developed by a team which has years of proven success in game development, have raised capital up front, and/or borrowing against future profits. They are not people in a hobbyist or part-time capacity as what the many of the developers of games/VNs found on F95 are.
sry im lost

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes