RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
i did all but still cant go to my bedroom it still says "i want to talk with the girls first" WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
Try cutting the grass in the backyard or preparing dinner for the girls. Then try to go to Mom's room section, a message should appear

Reactions: pcheloeb

Tuskar

Jun 4, 2022
I cannot seem to delete it, I downloaded from the gofile link and when I tried to open the game it took pretty long so I thought I'd try after a later update, I closed the window and tried to delete the folder and it says that contents of the folder are still open so I could not delete it, any tips how to fix this?

Edit: I deleted it but why was the game file open after I closed it anyway?

Last edited:

makki395

May 8, 2023
am i blind, i cant find her at the mall. the last thing i did was see her at the park played a scene and she walked away

NVM, i wasnt done with the park, i didnt even realize that there was more to the park. dev needs to add some indications when there is a path that continues (and improve quest guidance like other people mentioned..
after playground in park shes at clock town and then mall

Nov 14, 2021
"Where is Miley?" In version v0.3:

1. Fountain in the middle of town
2. Park Playground (north of town)
3. Rich Quarters (west of Park Playground)
4. Mall (all the way south of the map)
5. Buy a perfume for 700g from the old guy in the left area of the mall
6. Back in her room in your house, click the door handle to her room (it will not be highlighted)

Dumb fucking quest btw.

7. Then you apparently need to buy the Apoxotl(?) Plushie for the other sister and click on her door too. Nothing at all that indicated you having to do this btw, but whatever.

Oh and I guess that was the end of the entire update. Holy fucking shit what a complete waste of fucking time

Last edited:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
The locations for your sister are:

1. At the fountain in the city center

2. At the playground in the park.

3. At the mall.

Then you have to buy perfume for 700 bucks from the old man in front of his store in the left wing of the mall. After that you should be able to click on her bedroom door even though there's no circle for it.

Also make sure to buy a plushie for Jessie (the other sister) in the nerd store also in the left wing of the mall, and click on her bedroom door, again without a circle.

If you've done both of those things you can go into your room.

This was way more tedious and annoying than it should've been, the art is great and all but the gameplay needs a serious overhaul for the game to really succeed.
A map would also be nice and navigation should also be easier to do.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I guess the dev will be going back later and redoing all the unfinished art at the beginning? adding some erotic scenes to a lot of the different parts would be nice, upskirt during the bike ride, something in the grocery store etc

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
As of now this is literally unplayable on android (yes via joiplay) [yes i also tried maldives. It's over.]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes