RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

PN11

May 28, 2020
How are you supposed to install the android version? Unzipping it doesn't give an apk and renaming it so that it becomes an apk doesn't work (it keeps saying that "there was a problem parsing")

makki395

May 8, 2023
help i have to find miley the last place i see here was in mall now i was everywhere but she is nowhere xd

Koxls

Nov 2, 2021
How are you supposed to install the android version? Unzipping it doesn't give an apk and renaming it so that it becomes an apk doesn't work (it keeps saying that "there was a problem parsing")
You can open the index.html via joiplay.
That way you can play the game

Reactions: Preitor1995

iloverpgs

Jun 11, 2018
The locations for your sister are:

1. At the fountain in the city center

2. At the playground in the park.

3. At the mall.

Then you have to buy perfume for 700 bucks from the old man in front of his store in the left wing of the mall. After that you should be able to click on her bedroom door even though there's no circle for it.

Also make sure to buy a plushie for Jessie (the other sister) in the nerd store also in the left wing of the mall, and click on her bedroom door, again without a circle.

If you've done both of those things you can go into your room.

This was way more tedious and annoying than it should've been, the art is great and all but the gameplay needs a serious overhaul for the game to really succeed.
thank you man it took me 30 mins to understand this shit kinda embarassing thanks.

makki395

May 8, 2023

3. At the mall.

Then you have to buy perfume for 700 bucks from the old man in front of his store in the left wing of the mall. After that you should be able to click on her bedroom door even though there's no circle for it.

Also make sure to buy a plushie for Jessie (the other sister) in the nerd store also in the left wing of the mall, and click on her bedroom door, again without a circle.

This was way more tedious and annoying than it should've been, the art is great and all but the gameplay needs a serious overhaul for the game to really succeed.
i did all but still cant go to my bedroom it still says "i want to talk with the girls first"
im at the quest comfort the girls at jessies rom it says "man i dont want to look at her right now"for the other it says "i should leave here alone" and at my room it says "i want to talk with the girls first"

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
I'm sensing an art style that took inspiration from lilo and stitch and Disney. It looks great and I look forward to seeing where this leads. I'll drop it some dosh when i get my next residual.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Is there a save option? This game should clearly say what to do next.

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017

3. At the mall.
am i blind, i cant find her at the mall. the last thing i did was see her at the park played a scene and she walked away

NVM, i wasnt done with the park, i didnt even realize that there was more to the park. dev needs to add some indications when there is a path that continues (and improve quest guidance like other people mentioned..

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020

3. At the mall.

too true. i hated having to click the same two buttons on the basketball minigame over 20 times to get the money for a cutscene of getting my cheeks pinched. not even my ass cheeks.

ditto everything this guy said. love the art. hate the game.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes