RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If the replacement artist is the one who made the new preview images than I think it was a success overall. The original art looked more like rough sketches still and needed some serious smoothing out. Kudos! I look forward to seeing how this game shapes up.

Reactions: itsyeboii

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I also got the plushie for the other sister, same deal no green circle but it works.

PEDEN235

Apr 14, 2021
Are there any sex scenes in the game? Judging by the tags, there is nothing in the game other than "groping" and "teasing"

Jan 3, 2023
a manual save option would be pretty useful when the next update comes out since the only way to save is by autosave at the moment.

BioXS

Sep 9, 2019
a manual save option would be pretty useful when the next update comes out since the only way to save is by autosave at the moment.
There is actually a manual save already, you can scroll down in the menu to save, load, and quite. I didnt find it until after i finished the entire game.

Reactions: Me-Leva
Jan 3, 2023
There is actually a manual save already, you can scroll down in the menu to save, load, and quite. I didnt find it until after i finished the entire game.
ohhh. thats good to know ty
btw what do I have to do after I bought and gave the perfume to milly?...Im kinda stuck :/

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The locations for your sister are:

1. At the fountain in the city center

2. At the playground in the park.

3. At the mall.

Then you have to buy perfume for 700 bucks from the old man in front of his store in the left wing of the mall. After that you should be able to click on her bedroom door even though there's no circle for it.

Also make sure to buy a plushie for Jessie (the other sister) in the nerd store also in the left wing of the mall, and click on her bedroom door, again without a circle.

If you've done both of those things you can go into your room.

This was way more tedious and annoying than it should've been, the art is great and all but the gameplay needs a serious overhaul for the game to really succeed.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes