RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Turbonerd

Feb 18, 2018
Damn I love the family dynamic so far. I feel like the tone in a lot of games with similar settings ends up feeling really sinister and corruption based in a way that seems to delete the other characters or just turns them 100% into sex dolls. I don't know if that's where this is headed, and if it is its certainly not the end of the world, but I hope it stays at least a bit more wholesome... as much as that can happen with the amount of degenerate shit that is obviously going to be occurring at least.

RPGM isn't my favorite engine for sure, but there's nothing super awful for me so far. Clicking on the washing machine felt a bit imprecise, but everything else worked after 1-3 attempts. Limiting the space that you can travel on the world map is probably a good idea as well. A lot of games send you out into their sprawling towns to be disappointed by how many edges you can get caught on, streets you can't go down, and doors you can't open.

The character art direction is 10/10 imo. Seriously ticks all my boxes. The girls being bigger than MC, various body types... all really great stuff. I'd personally probably prefer the images to be slightly more cleaned up, but the WIP look is also pretty unique and cool. I just think in certain shots it looks charming and in others it looks rushed and unpolished.

Will absolutely be subscribing once this project proves it can hit more than 2 or 3 updates a year. Off to an awesome start!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Are there gonna be any changes due to rule 7 or did everything pass all right?
Everything seems alright so far.
May do changes to the MC if I decide to try and sell this via steam or something.
May add new cgs that I find better drawn to 0.2.

We will start working on it after november.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I can't find what to do next. The mom gave me a list to buy groceries, so I went to the right and I can't find the store, only a shack that says, "Be back in fifteen minutes." I try and leave and MC says that I need to see someone handing out flyers. There isn't anyone handing out flyers.

EDIT: There was another screen. :LOL:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Just a question out of curiosity though , Will there be a impregnation system in the future ? Thank you for your hardwork!
That's the idea. I like how Summertime Saga does pregnancy and impregnation, you can get the woman preggo every once in a while and she give birth after a while, along with some pregnancy sex and you can do this as many times as you want.

Of course, all of this will be optional. If you are into non procreational sex or breeding, you can just use condoms or pills.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Everything seems alright so far.
May do changes to the MC if I decide to try and sell this via steam or something.
May add new cgs that I find better drawn to 0.2.

We will start working on it after november.
You're removing the shota?! Goddamn it I'm in then.

• Angry
Reactions: BangB420

Vermine

Oct 11, 2017
It's an artistic choice, but based on reception, we may clean it up after uploading more content.
I really recommend pushing the amount of content first, and cleaning it up last, you can always hire more artists later down the road to clean up the already layed out art.

I've seen so many games go in development hell because artists were asked to clean up everything from the get go, even here on F95 there are examples of games getting super rare and sparse content update because everything needs to be clean AF before release.

"Daily live of my countryside", for example, is a game where you need to wait about a century to get new content, and honestly i doubt the long delays are because of dev or storywriting, the art is clean AF, i guess some people "require" it to be that clean in order to enjoy, but sometimes you shouldn't listen too much to the loud minority.

PLUS your artist mahmapuu is doing a fantastic job, the sketches are dynamic, expressive, the girls are hot, there is real FUN radiating from her drawings, i personally prefer to be pleased with actual rich but rough content rather than rare clean content.

On top of that, you'll probably need to rework the backgrounds, the maps, the character sprites and portraits etc... in order to reach a cohesive art direction anyway, so there is like a thousand things more critical than cleaning up the characters illustration XD

Don't listen to anyone telling you overwise, and good luck with your game!!

Vermine

Oct 11, 2017
Limiting the space that you can travel on the world map is probably a good idea as well. A lot of games send you out into their sprawling towns to be disappointed by how many edges you can get caught on, streets you can't go down, and doors you can't open.
200% agreed, i wish people would learn even basic Level Design too, it wouldn't hurt...

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Great art style, the only complaint is the lines, a cleaner art would fit better if you ask me.

Reactions: Orlox

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Keep the artwork as it is.

100% unique and perfect expression of what's supposed to be seen.

Sometimes less is more.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes