RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Don't be sad even if you can't relate to the MC in that way. I'm sure that there are other parts of the MC that you could relate to... Like his small stature. (y)
Classic frat boy mentality right here. "I like guys with big dicks because I also have a big dick!" Yeah, right. Totally not just another form of pathetic overcompensation at all.

kmalge

Jun 21, 2017
Ok having played through what's there already: this rules. There exists plenty of content for those who disagree with certain artistic direction being taken here.

I love the sketchy lines-- they honestly make everyone so much more expressive. Despite the short runtime of the current content, I feel like I get the body language of these characters in a way that is hard to convey in still images.

On top of that, all the design is just top notch, the girls are gorgeous, the MC is cute, and-- above all-- he's not a little conniving shithead. I appreciate the hell out of the fact that the MC is genuinely fond of the other characters, not solely lusting over them to destructive degrees.

This has a TON of potential and I'm gonna be watching it very carefully

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
Just did a first play through and here are some initial thoughts. Great art and scenarios. Girls are nice.
My major problem with the game right now is the UI/UX. There's no obviously place to click on the screen to get to another part of the house. It look me like a minute and a half whenever I wanted to change places. Also the Quest interface is non existent. Having to walk to every corner of the map is annoying when you could justhave a tool tip that says "Go to the mall in the South of town"/. I look forward to seeing more of this game

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Preview image 5: Oh my god, how old is this periodic table of elements if Darmstadtium is still labeled as Ununnilium?
My preceding comment: Oh my god, how much of a nerd are you that THAT'S what you noticed?

Reactions: Rando Civ
Nov 14, 2021
Always surprises me how easily people throw out 5 star reviews for 0.1 games.

Here's hoping the game turns out to be good - as we don't really know yet.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
arts good so just clean up the lines when you polish your images and also be open to possibly adding pregnancy in the future. The mother/son incest and shota/milf/harem doesn't work unless we can breed them all and make babies at the end of the story.

Reactions: V85

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok im in love with the art work i need to see more of this game the only criticism i have is how you navigate though your house id rather its the same as other RPGM games but aside from that great start

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
It took me forever to figure out where to click to open the yard's gate. I feel the hot spots for doors needs a symbol or something to indicate where to click. Overall, I really enjoy the artwork and looking forward to whatever comes next.
Will add symbols for the directions on the maps for the future updates.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes