RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.5] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
They keep dribbling 'paywall' teasers on SubscribeStar and said its coming soon(4 months ago)....wouldn't lay any bets on it being 'soon'. Shame had hope for this one.
Also there's something especially cruel about posting literally one sex scene in the latest update. Let me fuck Jessie till she sees stars, god dammit

Oct 3, 2023
They should have kept the old artstyle the new one looks weirdly AI generated, the michelle scene looked bad because of it when would've looked 10x better with the old artstyle which makes her look cute. Although the mom scene still looked good with the new artstyle.

Sexooo69

Feb 13, 2024
> We ask for new update
> Moneky paw curls a finger
> It has AI generated images

we really cannot win anymore, do we?

Krunch420

Oct 13, 2022
> We ask for new update
> Moneky paw curls a finger
> It has AI generated images

we really cannot win anymore, do we?
That's what you call lazy devs, the old artstyle wasn't a stylistic choice but the fact that they didn't want to polish the art. The AI in the latest release confirms my point, as it is the ultimate form of sloth.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I think you're gonna be waiting a loooooong time lol.
Yep...been saying that for a while. On their Patreon its all -"It's coming...soon...here's a comic while we wait...it'll be here..."

Last edited:

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019

Milf Buster 0.5 PC!
Changelog:

- World Map added, speak to Marion at the bus stop right after Rose's
masturbation scene.
- New maps added to town.
- Progression of Jessie's plot with nearly 10 new cg's.
- New tree house: You can actually customize this in future updates.

Public release in a week.

T34

Mar 9, 2019
Just played the new update (v0.5), they definitely need to polish it a bit more especially for the beginning and ending of the tree house segment.

Took me an embarrassing amount of time to find Jessie and actually start her update, checking all the new locations, only to find her in the mall arcade. They should of at least gave a quest right after talking to Marion at the bus stop to where Jessie was. Or just make the heart indicator when you get close to her just constantly on so you know theres someone to talk to.

Now onto the scenes and CGS. (If you don't want to be spoilt, don't read the spoiler text and just wait to play the update yourself.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, Jessie's beginning and end scenes were what carried the update for me, and gives me reluctant but willing hope. Everything else was ok. Makes me wish they focus more on the game than making people 3D games (but hey, whatever gets money on the table). The only other positive thing I could say is Julio's pretty kewl (which is the other kid our age who was at the funeral). Found the stretched old art shot of him funny, and the man looks fresh in the new artstyle with the coat, despite his early attitude.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes