RnJ4

Apr 28, 2018
cheat:
the save file is located in
%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Playmeow\Mother's Conditioning\
to edit your money, first make a save, then exit the game. Use any text editor to open the save file and search for money, then you can edit it.
Important note: the save file is only loaded once from the file when the game is starting up. You modification won't take effect if you don't restart the game

Last edited:

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Finished the game and unlocked all the cg. Heres whats avoidable and unavoidable.

The wife only has 1 optional sharing scene but it leads to a bad end and its the very first choice. Its the 5th preview image. After choosing her save her, she doesn't fuck any other guy besides you for the rest of the game.

The daughter has 2 unavoidable sharing scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mistress has 1 unavoidable gangbang scene and another unavoidable sharing scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only person you whore out is the mistress and she disappears from the game once the gangbang scene happens.
Damn god send. Thank fook for avoidable sharing.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, character design as always, excelent, and a very simply but enjoyable NTR reveange story.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I tried to get into this one... but the translation is terrible and I just couldn't stand it. Shame. The art looks pretty nice, but it's not nice enough to be worth the head-ache reading through this would cause me.

This is pretty close, but not quite at, trash tier MTL levels. Sheesh. I can't believe they're selling this garbage...

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
i meet shopia at supermarket night. and sex event, after that i ask for house key. and demo is over. full version in patreon. so this final version or demo?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes