2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

xxxuwillneverknow

Nov 22, 2020
Man, fuck this game. What kind of arbitrary save system does it use? I literally collected all the items in one gruelling run, finally got to mess around with the MILF and clicked on some weird zoom in button that broke the game since I couldn't zoom out. So I restarted the game, turns out, I lost nearly all of my progress with only three items. I go and get the full save and turns out, it's not an actual fucking full save since it doesn't even have half the items when I click on continue. If you're going to have some sort of actual save system in your goddam crap game, make it actually work! Or better yet, allow the goddamn player to save.

TLDR: Fucking waste of time, piece of shit game. Not recommended.
Right click then press the 100% and it should go back to normal

mifoster

Jan 17, 2022
The game is nice but I have a question:
- There is no end when we playing? For example I got Normal ending and play entire sex scenes. There is no button to end scense to the next step when her got pregnant?

blAAAH2059

Jan 11, 2019
how do i insert full save file into my sol save i tried replacing the sol files with the full save sol save file but nothing changed :(

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So I'm new to this thread, I remember I played this game YEARS ago, and I couldn't even finish it. I downloaded the save file, and I tried all the modes, but I couldn't figure out how to... advance.
So I thought maybe the main game, so I opened the "start" flash, and I tried to put on the handcuffs, not sure I did it correctly, but I quietly filled in the bars all the way to the end 3 times, but it just kept repeating. Eventually I got caught all times.
Anyone mind filling me up on what needs to be done to actually get to a sex scene.

Also, do the other SFW files don't work? I managed to remove the clothes, and maybe light caressing. But in the last one, I merely managed to put my hands on her legs. And on the third one, I merely grabbed her chin. Sexy.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes