mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Dabbi in 0.9.1 if you hover over lenora's icon in the hearts menu before she has been unlocked (via listening to her speech) the game crashes
after she has been unlocked the problem is solved

also is there a way to retrieve the lost sex energy? at 0.8 you could get way more energy then you were allowed to deposite. but in 0.9.1 you are now asked to deposit a bunch more. but you only seem to get energy the first time you get a specific scene with a girl. as such as far as i can tell if you imported a 0.8 save where you did everything. then did everything new in 0.9.1. you would be left short of sex energy and unable to get the last doctor scene

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Milf Pursuit [v0.9.1] [Dabbi] – Compressed

(222.80 MiB :: 1.77 GiB)
(211.86 MiB)
(205.98 MiB :: 1.74 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Dabbi in 0.9.1 if you hover over lenora's icon in the hearts menu before she has been unlocked (via listening to her speech) the game crashes

also is there a way to retrieve the lost sex energy? at 0.8 you could get way more energy then you were allowed to deposite. but in 0.9.1 you are now asked to deposit a bunch more. but you only seem to get energy the first time you get a specific scene with a girl. as such as far as i can tell if you imported a 0.8 save where you did everything. then did everything new in 0.9.1. you would be left short of sex energy and unable to get the last doctor scene
just keep going to sleep, you will get some dreams that will rise it

Reactions: mrttao

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018

press on pc in bedroom

Reactions: mrttao

cmntmstr

Jul 29, 2019
how do I unlock the new characters? ive gone through all the other updates but I cant seem to find the new girls... help

Reactions: Snoopy_H

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how do I unlock the new characters? ive gone through all the other updates but I cant seem to find the new girls... help
which new characters? 0.9.1 only has 1 new character. and she has no content except for being automatically introduced the first time you leave your room

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
What do you think guys? Is the story nearing completion? I'm a sucker for completed games, so I'd love for this to be at least near the end

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Milf Pursuit [v0.9.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milf Pursuit [v0.9.01]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Milf Pursuit [v0.8.0]

di un fan Milf Pursuit [v0.8.0]

of Milf Pursuit [v0.6.0]

di un fan Milf Pursuit [v0.6.0]

of Milf Pursuit [v0.5.0]

UPDATE - - Milf Pursuit v0.3.0

di un fan Milf Pursuit [v0.5.0]

of Milf Pursuit [v0.2.0] [Dabbi]

di un fan Milf Pursuit [v0.2.0] [Dabbi]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-12
Version: v0.9.1

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
What do you think guys? Is the story nearing completion? I'm a sucker for completed games, so I'd love for this to be at least near the end
I'm sorry to report that the DEV announced the abandonment of the game yesterday

Reactions: Amansas

MATROS1999

Jul 28, 2018
Full traceback:
File "game/mainscript_apartment_exitscreen.rpy", line 2721, in script
call screen apartmentMCroomscreen
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3729, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2466, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 783, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 791, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1190, in render
st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Images/UI/Relationships Lenora Icon Locked Hover.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Milf Pursuit v0.9.1
Wed Oct 13 20:02:39 2021

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Abaned? OhHold? Waht happen? I can not open patreon can you tell me?
If somebody cant open patreon I gonna post what developer write down on his page

Shifting focus: Moving on from MP
Well, here we go...
tl;dr: I'm putting Milf Pursuit on hold so I can pursue other opportunities
For the past 10 months of my life, I have dedicated every second of free time I had into the development of MP. I have consistently delivered a new update every single month, without any breaks or passes in-between. Ever since opening the world of MP to the public with the launch of the demo back in January, I managed to create a game with hundreds of hand-drawn images, almost fifty unique animated sex-scenes, and over 150k+ in word-count all on my own. To say that I didn't enjoy these past few months working on this game is completely untrue - I have, for the most part, found some entertainment during the game's development.
However, it has come to a point where I have to move on. It wasn't an easy decision to make in any capacity - I had to think about this for countless days...weeks, even, weighing the good and the bad. Ultimately, I decided that the best course of action for me to take is to step away from the entire project for now. There is an extremely small possibility that I may pick the development of the game up some time in the future, if a lot of factors go my way, but for now, Milf Pursuit will be situated at the very back of my mind.
There are a lot of reasons why I'm ending the game's development, and it'd take too long for me to list them all. One of the main reasons is the lack of motivation. Simply put, the ambition and passion that I once had for this game is now completely gone. To tell the truth, the only reason I kept the development going was because of the support from fans, which I'm incredibly grateful of. Having to manage the entire game all on my own has been the most tiresome challenge that I had to endure for the past 10 months. I guess you can say that it was only a matter of time before the ball had to be dropped.
I want to give a huge shout-out to Kunai, who has been a legendary fan supporter on Patreon for 7 consecutive months. There's no doubt that he is one of the main reasons the development of Milf Pursuit has gone so far. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so, so much.
So, where am I headed now? Well, for starters, I am going to convert this Patreon account into a personal one mainly focused on my NSFW art. One of the main benefits I've gotten out of developing this game is discovering an unexpected passion for art. I've been focusing the past month or so in art, and I've been enjoying every second of it. I'll also be posting more frequently on my Twitter page, so you should follow me if you're at all interested in my future endeavors. My Twitter's got a new handle: @DabbiDabbi. I understand that this decision will cause me to lose a lot of supporters, but this will certainly be an overall improvement for myself.
For those of you that are willing to stick around, I've got some other ideas and content planned, so be on the look-out! I want to take this time to cement myself as a personality within the NSFW community.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
I'm sorry to report that the DEV announced the abandonment of the game yesterday
Yes, I mostly understood that from the prefix in the title. I was wondering if the story in the current version is anywhere near completion?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes