Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Saddened to see the project "on Hold"... I fear a bit for the future if I will see the word "abandoned"...
Then boh, I have not read possible comments or announcements of the creator.

Dzibel1

Nov 8, 2021
Just maintaining the vigil for this title - really wish development would resume. All the best to the dev.

tolpa

Oct 31, 2020
Hopefully, the game will pop up with a new name (and a few updates) in the near future, and we can enjoy it properly then.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
hey for some sex scenes can we get someone to put a warning for people whit epilepsy for people whit seizures please

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
We all do
I remember he said he was getting worn out from working on the game all the time, but I believe he said he rediscovered his passion for drawing while working on it and said he'd continue. Checking his Patreon, it appears he at least quit updating it not even two months later, and his last login here was a few months after that. I'm not part of the discord group, don't really use it, does he post his stuff there? Does he even show up?

I was always hoping he'd pick this back up soon, but I guess that'll never happen.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I remember he said he was getting worn out from working on the game all the time, but I believe he said he rediscovered his passion for drawing while working on it and said he'd continue. Checking his Patreon, it appears he at least quit updating it not even two months later, and his last login here was a few months after that. I'm not part of the discord group, don't really use it, does he post his stuff there? Does he even show up?

I was always hoping he'd pick this back up soon, but I guess that'll never happen.
Last I heard of him he wanted to grow a bit (using art) and try again, he did some art on twitter and then he disappeared.

• Sad
  • Hey there
Reactions: Tuludag and Turkis
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes