Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The crafting and combat can be annoying sometimes and could use some balancing. But the art tough is superb so congrats!

Reactions: LeelaK
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone tell me how do I continue Betty's third quest. I talked to the pumpkin at raphys and with glass lady(Emma) at the love store after that I can't seem to figure out what to do. Any help will be highly appreciated.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone tell me how do I continue Betty's third quest. I talked to the pumpkin at raphys and with glass lady(Emma) at the love store after that I can't seem to figure out what to do. Any help will be highly appreciated.
You need to do the same thing (i.e. talk and "brush") with 2 ladies more: a holy girl and a sexless wife (see inside spoiler for more infos).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sabu6 and LeelaK

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how do i do hunt #3 in the deeper forest? i cant figure this one out
As specified in the quest, the monster is in the Deeper Woods, but during Night Time only (sorry, I don't remember where exactly in the woods, but it's in the dark forest for sure, somewhere with a broken statue pedestal).

Last edited:

nonokasan

Jun 11, 2019
is there a way to make the text smaller i don't know is this happen to another too but my text box didn't contain all the text so i have some problem understand some content

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
As specified in the quest, the monster is in the Deeper Woods, but during Night Time only (sorry, I don't remember where exactly in the woods, but it's in the dark forest for sure, somewhere with a broken statue pedestal).
oh thank you i missed the part where it was night time only

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do you get the rat to attack you in the waterway quest(Waterpest?)
The 2 important elements in the concerned map (i.e. waterway) for this are:
- the note just beside the ladder going to the bar,
- the clock (just below the same ladder).

If you still can't figure it, see spoiler hereafter.

alex12121212

Sep 10, 2018
Is there any way to remove grace from party? I can't do any of the smithing quests because Ramdo doesn't wanna accept the picture from Emma for some reason.

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered, but I've been trying to search for like an hour and can't find the info I'm looking for.

So in chapter 3, I got a result of "Excellent Intimacy" from the Mariah bedroom scene, and I got the +1 CP and +1 all mastery stats rewards...but I didn't see the energy surge out the window scene? I thought I did everything to get her intimacy as high as possible for that(all first answers, gifted the special flowers, etc), did I somehow miss something? Or is the energy surge bit from something else?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Still no vaginal?
The first (real) vaginal scene is part of this update. More will come after this one, they'll definitely be more prominent in the second half of the game.

Is this game supposed to be so slow or it can be fixed somehow? i mean message speed and pictures .
There's a speed option for the messages in the Option menu, same for the battle speed. You can skip texts by holding the confirm button or skip even super fast skip with the pgdn key. Warning: sometimes the super fast skip option bug some scenes.

please walkthrough game v0.4035
I'll post a quick walkthrough update soon. Anyone is welcome to post one as well.

Where are the quests for this update? Can't seem to find them anywhere...
Main quest: Talk to La'Yla in the mountains, amazon territory entrance.
Side-quests: Betty: Talk to Lance near the abandoned shack (Raphy's hut) in the morning. Ammy: Talk to Ammy in the Locker Room (right) of the Arena.

animation takes too much time, theres a reason why some games take months to update
Yeah, unfortunately, animated scenes take 3, 4+ times the budget (plus time), specially 2D ones. Unfortunately it's not feasible for Milfairy, there are some scenes that are animated a bit. If possible we would like to make the bigger and most important scenes animated.

to me the non moving pics are moving does not matter just as long as the art is good and i can fap to it. p.s i am not asamed to admit i fap lol.
That's one the points of an h-game, lol! Have fun!

just yesterday I was thinking: when will the update to this game be released? And here it is! Thanks LeelaK!
There you go! Thanks for enjoying the game! :3

anyone know good rpgmaker files that can change variables?
Just be sure to keep backup saves, tinkering too much with the files can cause some unusual errors.

I think the Ramdo quest is still bugged. Talked to elliot/got the pictures from Emma/Talked to Ramdo and nothing happened.
Hm, that's weird. Which chapter are you in? Grace being in the party shouldn't interfere in this quest. Check if two or more Ramdo quests are active too and lemme know.

mommy ntr when?
Hopefully never since the majority hates NTR/ Cuck content. So don't bother us here and go to Game threads who has this Shit.
The Girls in your Team/Harem (Mom, Grace and so on) should be exclusively to MC, they shouldn't have any other guy/dicks.

Edit: LeelaK remember this reply since no one really wants to see the girls in MCs Team to get going it with other guys/ orcs/ monsters or some other. That would be a major turn off.
Mariah definitely won't be having any scenes of that nature. Content that we would consider to be of that nature will be avoidable with alternative outcomes to them, and/or made entirely optional. Story progress and character development are the priority. There will be characters whose main LI won't be the MC.

Good morning, where I do not know, see the pictures
please help

View attachment 1592537
how bad is the female domination? I don't mind a little. Is it just a power dynamic thing, or is the MC get completely owned by the milfs?
Not much tbh, it's more geared towards the dynamics (masters) and the villains etc. I'm pretty sure it's in the soft side of the spectrum.

The crafting and combat can be annoying sometimes and could use some balancing. But the art tough is superb so congrats!
Keep in mind that the whole game is essentially a big beta, many things will only be 100% balance after the game gets closer to completion. We do our best to balance and test stuff and take a look at feedback and change what's doable in every update. But a full revision will be better once we have the full scope of everything that will be added. Feel free to post any suggestions, we'll see what we can add to the project. ^~^

Hi Can you tell me how to destroy the roots

Thanks where to find "Matriach" after that. I searched cannot find herin the village.
You need to destroy a number of the "red roots" in the mountain rooms. It's 4 for the first blockage monster, 3 for the second and 2 for the last one, check every room.

The Matriarch will be in her chambers (all the way down) or in the hot springs (room in the middle of the village with the masseuse)

how do i do hunt #3 in the deeper forest? i cant figure this one out
Go there at night, head to last room (ruins) and from there go back two rooms and head up left. That's the room with the hunt.
is there a way to make the text smaller i don't know is this happen to another too but my text box didn't contain all the text so i have some problem understand some content
Hm, that's strange. I'm not sure how to help you there, sorry. Is your MC name full 6 letters? Is it in all CAPS? Maybe that could push some dialogue out.

How do you get the rat to attack you in the waterway quest(Waterpest?)
Check the time hints in the book in the room (below the pub) with the statue with a clock. Add the lunch time and it should make the rat attack you, it'll jump outta the water.

The 2 important elements in the concerned map (i.e. waterway) for this are:
- the note just beside the ladder going to the bar,
- the clock (just below the same ladder).

If you still can't figure it, see spoiler hereafter.

This! Also, nice way of aiding, so far I think the puzzles aren't too cryptic (I hope), so it's nice to keep the mystery sometimes.
:3

Is there any way to remove grace from party? I can't do any of the smithing quests because Ramdo doesn't wanna accept the picture from Emma for some reason.
Grace shouldn't affect that quest. Check if you don't have more than one Ramdo question going on at the same time. Also, if possible, lemme know which part of the chapter you are. I'll try to have a look on what's going on with that quest.

Sorry if this has been answered, but I've been trying to search for like an hour and can't find the info I'm looking for.

So in chapter 3, I got a result of "Excellent Intimacy" from the Mariah bedroom scene, and I got the +1 CP and +1 all mastery stats rewards...but I didn't see the energy surge out the window scene? I thought I did everything to get her intimacy as high as possible for that(all first answers, gifted the special flowers, etc), did I somehow miss something? Or is the energy surge bit from something else?
That scene is related to the answers you give during that chapter. (The correct picks are always the first option). The flower grants you one correct answer, even if you picked a wrong one. For now, that scene won't affect anything moving on, those rewards/extras etc. will all be reworked after the storyline is concluded.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes