LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
NEW VERSION IS UP!
Chapter V: Part 1 (v.0.5020p)

As always let me know if there's any weird bugs. This version changes some of the old chapters a bit too (mainly Chapters 1 and 2).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2021
Is there a particular reason why the Mac version is so out of date compared to the Windows release? I don't really mind as I can technically run it anyway through CrossOver but the quality does suffer a little.

Reactions: LeelaK

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
Nice update. however, is there a way for us to just get max stats or something? I played this game a 2 times bc the saves weren't there. i love the game but its kinda long (which is a good thing) and that makes it kinda a slog to get through each time

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Nice update. however, is there a way for us to just get max stats or something? I played this game a 2 times bc the saves weren't there. i love the game but its kinda long (which is a good thing) and that makes it kinda a slog to get through each time
You could use either of these, just don't f with the variables if you don't know exactly what they do
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is the Mc a rapist in this game? I hate downloading games with a rape tag and having an mc that doesn't actually rape anyone.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Milfairy Tales [0.5925p] Compressed (Un-Tested)

Win (1023 MB/ 205 MB) : ,

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How many sex scenes in the game now ? involve MC's dick I mean.

Plan to start new game because it's been a long time and I forgot most of the plot. the last time I played. the game was about voyeur. do the quest to see people fucking. I tired of blue ball so I just stop and wait for more contents.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
I'm stuck with both the Date Night! and Little helpers part 3 and haven't cleared them yet. For the former I still can't compltete the Talk to Grace (Her Home) mission. The latter I've done the girl with glasses and a holy girl but can't find the third one.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Is there a particular reason why the Mac version is so out of date compared to the Windows release? I don't really mind as I can technically run it anyway through CrossOver but the quality does suffer a little.
It's a bit of a hassle to handle it and the main version right now. All the free time is being used to actually finish the main story after that I'll dedicate time for ports. Whatever time is used not on the game delays stuff and most people who play rpm games on mac are familiar with alternatives, so that will be the priority for now. there's a plan to release another build once Chapter 5 is done, cuz that will fix some issues related to the early game that will round with some mac issues too.

Alright, so I'm way behind and I ended up not playing it before.
Crucial question.
Can we bang the mom.
Ours, that is. :BootyTime:
This update is a turning point for the protagonists relationship, yes, there's stuff. Past this point, she'll take part in the other systems and have replayable scenes as well, coming as soon as next update (part 2).

Yeah, this is supposed to be a long project, and I get that since most people are experiencing it in this split format (plus the blessing that's rpgm's limitations/glitches, etc.) it can be rough. I'll work on some alternatives to alleviate these kinds of playthroughs. Thanks for the feedback!

Is the Mc a rapist in this game? I hate downloading games with a rape tag and having an mc that doesn't actually rape anyone.
Nope. Any allusion to that is related to the antagonists, etc. Not that kind of game, sorry.

How many sex scenes in the game now ? involve MC's dick I mean.

Plan to start new game because it's been a long time and I forgot most of the plot. the last time I played. the game was about voyeur. do the quest to see people fucking. I tired of blue ball so I just stop and wait for more contents.
MC's dick currently has 23, MC has a total of 35+. The others have like 12, but maybe people just skip the main story.
I'm stuck with both the Date Night! and Little helpers part 3 and haven't cleared them yet. For the former I still can't compltete the Talk to Grace (Her Home) mission. The latter I've done the girl with glasses and a holy girl but can't find the third one.
Assuming nothing is wrong with the version or the save (variables and such):

Date Night: meet with Grace in her house at night time. Then go home and to the bed.

The third girl is on the shrine's second floor (day time). It's the blonde wife.

this game is so good ! but really hard if we not farm. I dont want it :[

someone with full save ?
There's a full complete chapter IV save on the itch page, it should have a good balance to go through this update.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes