Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Yep finaly got that one right, now im stuck at colored flames, i think i got first one right, at least got chest with gauntlet, secon one to go but i need break from these puzzles :D
This is a puzzle with a clock and also with a compass. The normal color of the flame is simply the hours and minutes on the dial. Blue flames are minutes and purple flames are hours.

Books that are scattered throughout the location, you can find the right combinations in them. And I’ll tell you when to go down one column on each side, then you solved all the riddles.

Reactions: LeelaK

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This is a puzzle with a clock and also with a compass. The normal color of the flame is simply the hours and minutes on the dial. Blue flames are minutes and purple flames are hours.

Books that are scattered throughout the location, you can find the right combinations in them. And I’ll tell you when to go down one column on each side, then you solved all the riddles.
yeah i did get that, its just getting them in right order.

roz13

Mar 2, 2020
Any chance of an update on the "
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/People4_4.png " error ?

Would love to progress the game further, it is quite enjoyable

Reactions: Ionshade and LeelaK

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any chance of an update on the "
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/People4_4.png " error ?

Would love to progress the game further, it is quite enjoyable
Have you checked the mentioned path for a file by that name?
Have you tried DLing the full game?
Normally missing files are related to useing Update only files and by skipping an Update before

roz13

Mar 2, 2020
Have you checked the mentioned path for a file by that name?
Have you tried DLing the full game?
Normally missing files are related to useing Update only files and by skipping an Update before
I did DL the full game, non compressed version.
Regarding the path for a file by that name, all files inside img->pictures are in " rpgmvp" format, there is not a single one that would be .png, or one that would be called People for that matter

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017

I got everything else solved but the last one that takes to bastet that one i can't figure out.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I got everything else solved but the last one that takes to bastet that one i can't figure out.
1 combination by the clock that shows 4:50 if I remember correctly

2 compass combination for 12 standard flame, 3 blue, 9 magenta, 6 blue.

3 combination is difficult because you need to step back from the lost hour and set the right colors. And it also says midnight. So it is necessary to set these colors correctly.

Nucky

Sep 6, 2017
I am stuck at Bastet's house after the date with her. If I enter LLM I can't escape. Apt considering she's a succubus.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
help me where can i find luke
Assuming it's for the latest quest: He's on the bench near the blacksmith (day/noon), Lance is on the costume shop in the lake, Larry is in Emma's store.

In this version there are small bugs but they do not interfere with the passage of the plot. The only bug to be wary of is this NPC. Do not contact him otherwise you will find yourself in a location from which there is no way out. And without a noklip you will not get out of there.
Yeah, some random debug stuff from testing I forgot to take out, my bad. So far it seems this is the biggest issue in this version, so not bad, just avoid talking to him and you'll be fine.

LeelaK
I would to report a bug.
Main chapter quest: Mysterious Light
After talking to Valerye, she told me to contact Rosaly and when I go to the farm and initiate conversation with her, I keep getting this error:

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/People4_4.png

The game is basically freeze and only music is played.

Edit: Pressing S before talking to Rosaly fixed this bug.
Thanks for the report! Usually for these kind of "missing file" bugs, the mastery menu's visual refresh fix those.

How do I continue after beating the second dragon in the dream palace and saving Grace? I can't find any portal
That area is done, now head left to get La'Yla and Bastet rooms. After all four girls are rescued, the main path will open.

Does anyone know how to get the pearl needle for part 4 of Betty's quest?
Go to the new merchant shack in the mountains, the alchemist there will let you know. It is to the south of the room with O'ra the Huntress Amazon. Keep heading south in the mountains and you'll find it.

Found a bug with the first love love mode with Valerye only happens when you touch the wrong spots
Thanks for the report!

Is there a gallery?
There is a picture gallery, most pictures from this update become available in it. There's a replay gallery too, but it's currently undergoing a revamp. The current replay mode only goes until chapter 4 scenes.

Totally how many chapters are planned for to finish the game?
Around 10ish

Talking to this guy soft-locks you by teleports you to a desert area that you can not escape from with a single enemy that oneshots me.
Yeah, that was a debug thing that was left behind. Just ignore him and it won't have any other effect in this update.

Nice game ! When will the next update (Part 2 ) come out ?
It's really hard to give dates, cuz there's always something, life happens, etc. I have my own estimates depending on how big the chapter is, how much artwork we're going to do, etc. Depending on support more can be added, unfortunately I can't work full time in the project, etc. It's anywhere between 3-6 months, to alleviate that we've started testing early-beta versions of the updates for supporters only. So these guys got to play this update in like two 2-months segments.

I've finished the Betty's little helpers part 3, so thanks for the advice! With Date Night, all I get when I visit her home at night are the "Magic...", "Sharing a Place..." and Nevermind options.

I think this might be bugged though, Since I recall already having done this quest, and have already advanced to chapter 5 despite it being a main quest
Yeah, sounds like a bug if you're already in chapter 5. I'll have to add an in-game fix for people that did get that error.

This menu pops up when I press " S " key
This menu also has a visual refresh feature to fix minor glitches like that Rosaly picture one. Just open the menu before these types of errors if you see then, and it should fix the next dialogue. So just open this menu before talking to her and you should be ok.

Reactions: Ken2111

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
1 combination by the clock that shows 4:50 if I remember correctly

2 compass combination for 12 standard flame, 3 blue, 9 magenta, 6 blue.

3 combination is difficult because you need to step back from the lost hour and set the right colors. And it also says midnight. So it is necessary to set these colors correctly.
Well im at that third part and gave up on it. I could not figure it out and dont want to waste time anymore on in.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I am stuck at Bastet's house after the date with her. If I enter LLM I can't escape. Apt considering she's a succubus.
I believed your safe, I have the same situation, it seems that the matter is in the saves themselves. Download from a clean save so you don't have to replay.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes