Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
North from pub!? u mean in bards bar right? at the toilet? or is there something i am missing? like in the picture

And if it is as in my picture, then i cant seem to find the paper with the code in the boss room (if the boss room is where i fight the rat)
only a paper there says "Thank you for respecting the working hours: Lunch break at 12 o clock. Workday ends at 530pm" And that is not the code

Its a main quest and its called "The secret Arena!", that is where i am stuck, its not a side quest View attachment 2754792
-Head to the Amazon Village.
-Talk to the Matriarch.
-Head to the Blacksmith and talk to Emily.
-Head to the pub and talk to Claire in the restroom.
-In the dungeon pickup the key on the top-right locker in the room with the raft jumping puzzle.
-Go through the door in the second room of the dungeon.
-Fight the boss and read the papers on the floor for the locker room code, take the key going back.
-Switch to night.
-Talk to the guard in the pub.
-Head to the Café. (I recommend doing the weapon side-quest here)
-Talk to the former mayor behind the counter.
-Head to the arena (go upstairs, then into the water and jump from the middle tile behind the main square). If the jump indicator isn't showing up, press S or click on the book to refresh it. You can jump without the indicator showing btw.
-Head to the left locker room and talk to the princess.
-Go to the main desk and talk to the lady in the middle.
-Head to the right locker room and talk to the lady.
-Beat the boss.
-Head to the mountain (update end).

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How in the hell you are ment to beat beast master in lust fight?
Your special attacks fails as often that they success and when they fail you take alot damage.
With out special atack you dont deal enough damage she will heal.

K0va24

Jul 5, 2023
-Head to the Amazon Village.
-Talk to the Matriarch.
-Head to the Blacksmith and talk to Emily.
-Head to the pub and talk to Claire in the restroom.
-In the dungeon pickup the key on the top-right locker in the room with the raft jumping puzzle.
-Go through the door in the second room of the dungeon.
-Fight the boss and read the papers on the floor for the locker room code, take the key going back.
-Switch to night.
-Talk to the guard in the pub.
-Head to the Café. (I recommend doing the weapon side-quest here)
-Talk to the former mayor behind the counter.
-Head to the arena (go upstairs, then into the water and jump from the middle tile behind the main square). If the jump indicator isn't showing up, press S or click on the book to refresh it. You can jump without the indicator showing btw.
-Head to the left locker room and talk to the princess.
-Go to the main desk and talk to the lady in the middle.
-Head to the right locker room and talk to the lady.
-Beat the boss.
-Head to the mountain (update end).
The problem is that Scotty is "stuck" in the locker, so i cant get the key
I killed the rat so he could flee, but he is still stuck in the locker

So i cant get the key because of that

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
The problem is that Scotty is "stuck" in the locker, so i cant get the key
I killed the rat so he could flee, but he is still stuck in the locker

So i cant get the key because of that
Try to download a clean save of the fourth chapter, I can’t advise anything else.

Reactions: K0va24

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Guys, here's the Chapter 1 FIX:

Replace this file in the game's www/data folder (make a backup just in case).

You have to leave and re-enter Raphy's shack in order to apply the fix.

Sorry it took so long, I couldn't replicate the bug properly cuz the current version doesn't have it. I'm still looking into the other ones as well.

JoseKiryuu

Jul 9, 2021
Guys, here's the Chapter 1 FIX:

Replace this file in the game's www/data folder (make a backup just in case).

You have to leave and re-enter Raphy's shack in order to apply the fix.

Sorry it took so long, I couldn't replicate the bug properly cuz the current version doesn't have it. I'm still looking into the other ones as well.
God bless you

anggellman

Mar 30, 2023
Editing...
bugs can't talk to wizards

View attachment 596996

Overview:
Follow our hero-in-training (Default: Mark), in his quest to master his family sword-style. He is the son of the legendary heroine, who once saved the world from chaos. His mother's fighting style draws powers from one's inner sex drive, but she thinks she can't fully teach him all the principles. So he will have to learn even more from his foxy masters, on how to turn his sexual tension into power! Yet, little does he know that his journey will be the beginning of something much greater and that the land might be in need of another legendary hero soon enough. Join him and his colorful party of sexy Milfs on a magical journey through Milfairy! A fantastic land of many mysteries, protected by the Goddess of absolute love!

Expect a mixture of a traditional JRPG, with combat, dungeon exploration, dating and sex games with the girls from Milfairy! Embark in a story that will join two unlikely star-crossed lovers in a quest to save their world once more and for all!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-07
Release Date: 2023-06-19
Developer: LeelaK - - -
Censored: No
Version: .0.5990b
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Quick Walkthrough (up to v0.3766):

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v.2026): - MEGA -

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 596981 View attachment 596982 View attachment 596983 View attachment 596984 View attachment 596985 View attachment 596986
bugs can't talk to wizards

View attachment 596996

Overview:
Follow our hero-in-training (Default: Mark), in his quest to master his family sword-style. He is the son of the legendary heroine, who once saved the world from chaos. His mother's fighting style draws powers from one's inner sex drive, but she thinks she can't fully teach him all the principles. So he will have to learn even more from his foxy masters, on how to turn his sexual tension into power! Yet, little does he know that his journey will be the beginning of something much greater and that the land might be in need of another legendary hero soon enough. Join him and his colorful party of sexy Milfs on a magical journey through Milfairy! A fantastic land of many mysteries, protected by the Goddess of absolute love!

Expect a mixture of a traditional JRPG, with combat, dungeon exploration, dating and sex games with the girls from Milfairy! Embark in a story that will join two unlikely star-crossed lovers in a quest to save their world once more and for all!​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Mac

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 596981 View attachment 596982 View attachment 596983 View attachment 596984 View attachment 596985 View attachment 596986
fix bug

View attachment 596996

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Mac

buggggggggg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Manti111

Dec 16, 2020
What I have to do in the shack after the first bossfight? the hattrack stops me and I interacted with everything, but nothing happens

Reactions: Golosy
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes