JonnyG

Sep 5, 2018
Oh, no. It is the Mygonid one, beat the mushroom and you'll get 3 of them 100%.

Guys, another thing:

Be careful of letting the mouse cursor hover on top of any target in the game, it locks that target as your only choice. This isn't a MFT thing but more of an RPG Maker limitation, if you have both mouse and keyboard control this happens. If that happens, there's nothing wrong with your save, just move the cursor away. There might be no fix for it that wouldn't affect either the other mouse-click inputs or that wouldn't require a restart. So we'll probably tackle it only after the game's done.

DON'T LET THE MOUSE HOVER A CHARACTER IN THE BATTLE:

(example 1: mouse on top of Bastet, if you use the keyboard commands = you can only target her! Attacks, items, spells etc will all target her)
View attachment 1050418

(example 2: no mouse, you can use the keyboard to target anyone properly)
View attachment 1050419

molitar your save is fine! :3
Thank you very much. It works !

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
ahm i have a question , about one Optional requerimient of the Quest of BASTET House, anyone could tell me where are the 5 gift? or how to get them? im not sure wich one i already had and wich one are missing since they arent on the Item section and i cant view them... maybe could add a QUEST ITEM section to see and notice it? happened the same with the bannana's quest, i wasnt sure if i had picked it or not and have endless battle with fairies
You can check Bastet's house progress at the empty house. Boxes and barrels with the items you're collecting are gonna show up there.

As for the quest items, that's another limitation of the system that I'm still working around. Unfortunately, not all of them will show up, especially those that you can only access in a special select menu (like the Study Items or Seeds, etc).

Reactions: Lans90 and gruntcy

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Juyst quoted you so that it would show up.
My question, is it a bug that sometimes the mouse will not move the character? Sometimes on some map it will move, advance the story a bit and it will stop working, by example, on the town before the end of chapter 2 it does not work, advance to chapter 3 and starts working again, did the mine quest and it stopped working.
Found out what it is. Some weather effects images are blocking the mouse inputs, this will take a while to fix properly. I'll try for this upgrade.

molitar for the lost choices, check if the Mastery Menu resets that. It might fix those from what I'm seeing here.

Reactions: Lans90 and gruntcy

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
You can check Bastet's house progress at the empty house. Boxes and barrels with the items you're collecting are gonna show up there.

As for the quest items, that's another limitation of the system that I'm still working around. Unfortunately, not all of them will show up, especially those that you can only access in a special select menu (like the Study Items or Seeds, etc).
I still cant figure out well wich one i did and wich one im missing... could you lend me a hand with it please? tell me wich one i should talk to? :/

Reactions: LeelaK

Mercer

Jun 6, 2017
I apologise if this has already been asked and answered as I was unable to find anything on it, but I am unable to find anymore than the first Blue Mushroom above where you fight the cluckatrice for the Dinner quest, where are the other two, and is it even possible to get all 3 anymore, I remember being able to when this first got released but haven't touched the game since then.

AlphaOmega47

Jan 5, 2019
Hi there, first of all I love this game and I hope you'll stick with it as it is one of the most well made of it's type and I really hope you'll see it through. I just have a quick question about the technique "mastery" levels, are they capped or have a max level of some kind? can you grind to max them out? and if so is there a significant payoff at all? for example the technique evolving into a stronger final form or anything along those lines, as I really like games that include those kinds of benefits to dedicated players.

Reactions: Lans90 and LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I still cant figure out well wich one i did and wich one im missing... could you lend me a hand with it please? tell me wich one i should talk to? :/
You can find the improvements with:

Owan (the bartender)
Peeing Oldman (bar / morning only)
Ibram (merchant, town)
Pho (grocery merchant, town)
Cynthia (School)

Running into a issue with "Teachers's Pet" during the love scene in the bathroom img/parallaxes/bg_room2_hor.png fails to load
Download the file in this post and replace it as I mentioned there:
Oh, some files where shipped corrupted. Here, if you're playing version v.0.3015 this file should help. Replace these files inside the www/img/parallaxes folder.

I apologise if this has already been asked and answered as I was unable to find anything on it, but I am unable to find anymore than the first Blue Mushroom above where you fight the cluckatrice for the Dinner quest, where are the other two, and is it even possible to get all 3 anymore, I remember being able to when this first got released but haven't touched the game since then.
They are in:
Top room from the entrance.
Bottom room from where you meet Grace for the first time.
Boss room.

If you pick them up after the first mission is over. You can't get the reward for it anymore. They're nothing major, but are missable.

Hi there, first of all I love this game and I hope you'll stick with it as it is one of the most well made of it's type and I really hope you'll see it through. I just have a quick question about the technique "mastery" levels, are they capped or have a max level of some kind? can you grind to max them out? and if so is there a significant payoff at all? for example the technique evolving into a stronger final form or anything along those lines, as I really like games that include those kinds of benefits to dedicated players.
Currently the Skill LV cap is supposed to be 10. I'm still messing with this system and it won't be complete till I have the full scope of all combat and difficulty progression in game. Currently they add from 5% to 10% bonus to the base damage (not including the universal 20% variance) and for tension skills they reduce their cost by the LV. Evolution is definitely a possibility I'm considering (since it's one of the game's themes) but not something that will be implemented anytime soon. This whole system will be properly balanced only after I get a scope of the full picture at the game of the end. For now it's more as an extra than anything.

Thank you very much for the kind words and support! We're very happy that you're enjoying it! That's the dream to see it though (and get to the super cool final battle I have in mind, hehe) :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Lans90 and Mercer

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Great game and great art =) One of the well put together RPGMs on here. However still can get a bit lost =(

I'm stuck after coming back from the mines. I'm wandering around -> I don't know how to progress: where do I find Val/Betat? Or how do I progress?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Great game and great art =) One of the well put together RPGMs on here. However still can get a bit lost =(

I'm stuck after coming back from the mines. I'm wandering around -> I don't know how to progress: where do I find Val/Betat? Or how do I progress?
Valerye and Bastet should be Mariah's room. Talk to Valerye to progress to nightime and talk to Mariah in the Backyard to continue.

Reactions: Ungaa

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had to grind my characters to level 11 to beat that damn rat.. that battle is way too hard. All I did was use Mark and Grace to heal pretty much and once in a great while I was able to attack with Mark but mainly entire battle was using Scorch with Baset.. Got Scorch to level 2! Especially since that boss rat summons more mobs after you kill the rats that are even harder!

I am glad your level cap of 10 is not working because no way in hell would I have beat that rat at level 10! I was nearly dead at level 11 killing it. BTW level 2 spells especially for how long they take to grind I don't think they are giving any real bonus.. it was same damage as level 1 so right now in game don't bother with spell levels they are useless.. Same with the Tension levels just reducing by a single TP why? 1 TP bonus does NOTHING for you at all.. it's not enough for anything.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
any help with this damn puzzle in the sewers
Just line them up horizontally in the middle of the room. That one middle one MUST be pushed to the left than down so that is the first section of the bridge. If you do that you can get the other two lined up. Also make sure never to push any of them all the way up or down.. if you do you have messed up. Be sure to save I actually got trapped in the top half with no way out and no way to reset the puzzle.. had to exit and reload the game at previous save.

Reactions: gruntcy

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
far too many bugged quests, anyone has a complete save to save me from the hussle? Already played till chapter 3 and I kinda want to give up

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
how to solve sewer puzzle
Talking from memory, but well... For the sewer puzzle:

- move the one to the right one notch towards the bottom of the screen

- thus..., you can move the middle one to the left side of the wall

- then move the middle one one notch towards the bottom of the screen to make some space to cross to the other side later.

- move the one on the left wall one notch towards the bottom of the scrren, aligning it with the platform on the left

- move the right platform one notch to the bottom of the screen too

- go behind the middle one and place it in between the other two platforms.

I did it after 2 tries, I am not a genius. HOWEVER, the issue was that you can't cross that way, and I was missing the water.

You need to push the button in the previous room (you have the code inside the book where in the sewer's puzzle room) so the water lift the platforms and you can walk over.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Talking from memory, but well... For the sewer puzzle:

- move the one to the right one notch towards the bottom of the screen

- thus..., you can move the middle one to the left side of the wall

- then move the middle one one notch towards the bottom of the screen to make some space to cross to the other side later.

- move the one on the left wall one notch towards the bottom of the scrren, aligning it with the platform on the left

- move the right platform one notch to the bottom of the screen too

- go behind the middle one and place it in between the other two platforms.

I did it after 2 tries, I am not a genius. HOWEVER, the issue was that you can't cross that way, and I was missing the water.

You need to push the button in the previous room (you have the code inside the book where in the sewer's puzzle room) so the water lift the platforms and you can walk over.
I had done this on first attempt but I failed as if the MIDDLE platform is not pushed to the left even if you get the bridge correct the bridge is a mess when you raise the water. This is why it was so hard as I did it but I did it without pushing the middle platform into position 1 aka to the left.

Reactions: gruntcy
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes