LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Guys, as always I'm using the first couple of weeks to collect feedback and work on the bug-fix version. All reports will be address as best as I can for now. Before moving on to the next update, I'll work on a do-over on previous chapters, as the most recent ones do interfere with the old ones more than expected.

What's the deal with the characters being forced to hit themselves when fighting? That is just a huge bug, I had to stop playing.
This usually has to do with the mouse cursor, it's a standard issue with the rpgm engine. If the mouse cursor is in the screen it will forcefully target the character near it. I recommend moving the cursor away from the window/screen before using the commands with the keyboard/controller.

p... this event its never happen too ..
View attachment 2476436
Thanks for the info, this is a big one. I'll provide a quick fix for it as soon as possible.

• Love
Reactions: Collesart22

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
The Violet Seeds require 14 Fertilizers for best growth instead of the stated 12. Does anyone else have this problem?
Here are the results of what my experimentation into how the 4 different seed types, that I've found so far, respond to different fertilization and hydration levels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cyro128

Apr 30, 2017
I think I found a bug. So, after the Love Love Mode with Valerye in Chapter 3, if you choose to change time using pocket watch from night to noon outside the shrine, and then enter the schrine, then exit it and try to go to the next area where you can fast travel, just before you change area. A scene with Valerye in temple's balcony (The one where you fuck her ass and unlock Holy Dragonbuster for Valerye during the boss fight.) will trigger, which I think is a scene from the future chapter??? Finishing it will teleport you to your bed, but it will put everyone in your party, even Mariah and La'Yla.

It also told you to meet Lika (The one where you go to desert and fight the big sandworm. Finishing it seems to be the end of the update.). Moreover, it unlock Sketches number 433-438 and 444-451 and Memories for Chapter 5 until 5-8.

You can still continue to rest of the Chapter 3 as normal, but finishing Chapter 3 doesn't seem to expel La'Yla and Mariah from the party, but you can still recruit everyone else to the party. I don't know if the rest of Chapter 4 will continue as normal, because I reload earlier save after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeelaK

Cyro128

Apr 30, 2017
help, I can't move forward. I can only do foot massage to mariah and can't get out from love love mode
It is Chapter 3 after you beat Bastet as a boss and talk to Valerye, right? If it is, then you should just go to the backyard of the house to continue the main story, Mariah should be there.
Btw I am curious, how did you trigger that foot massage? I thought it was supposed to be an event from the end of Chapter 3.

Edit : I should have read the post above. Apparently, it is a bug. I should be thankful I didn't encounter it in my playthrough.

Last edited:

jajaka

Aug 2, 2017
It is Chapter 3 after you beat Bastet as a boss and talk to Valerye, right? If it is, then you should just go to the backyard of the house to continue the main story, Mariah should be there.
Btw I am curious, how did you trigger that foot massage? I thought it was supposed to be an event from the end of Chapter 3.

Edit : I should have read the post above. Apparently, it is a bug. I should be thankful I didn't encounter it in my playthorugh.
:,)) I played about 8 hours and the rest of the saved games only have an hour and a half.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Guys I say right away in this version there are a lot of bugs. The reason here is very simple, the third and fifth chapters are mixed up because of this, a lot of things do not work correctly.

Therefore, I advise you to just wait for the bug fix. I have all the same problems as you, even if I specifically replayed the game.

In addition, hunting from the sixth to the eighth does not work for me. In addition, as LeelaK wrote for a couple of weeks, he will collect reports of all bugs in order to make a bug fix, so we are waiting.

Reactions: LeelaK and jajaka

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Guys I say right away in this version there are a lot of bugs. The reason here is very simple, the third and fifth chapters are mixed up because of this, a lot of things do not work correctly.

Therefore, I advise you to just wait for the bug fix. I have all the same problems as you, even if I specifically replayed the game.

In addition, hunting from the sixth to the eighth does not work for me. In addition, as LeelaK wrote for a couple of weeks, he will collect reports of all bugs in order to make a bug fix, so we are waiting.
I was wondering that as well! I didn't get Ammy's Quest in Chapter 3 which made me question what the problem is. I thought the guide was simply mistaken but now that I've read your post, I know why!

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I cant gent thief to apper night at farm, i do have hunt activated.
What i am missing?
There needs to be a crystal on top of a patch in the farm. Clear a few patches, reenter the farm and see if you get one. Then the thief will appear at night, don't clear the patch with the crystal, after all, that's what the thief is looking for. :3

game freeze all the time and i´m still at the beginning (before i can reach the pumpkin witch)
RPGM can run pretty badly sometimes due the way it stores things and overloads the memory. The best way to mitigate this problem is still a mystery to me, so I recommend never playing large rpgm games for too long. Regularly exiting and restarting a rpgm game usually prevents many types of crashes.

Guys, I'm working on a fix for the weird Chapter 3 and 5 cross-interactions. I'm assuming you're all playing on the latest version (0.5925p) right? I'm having troubles to recreate the bug (as it works properly in my version) but as soon as I fix this I'll upload a bugfix.

For now, keep saves before the weird interactions so they don't mess up with other content.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
There needs to be a crystal on top of a patch in the farm. Clear a few patches, reenter the farm and see if you get one. Then the thief will appear at night, don't clear the patch with the crystal, after all, that's what the thief is looking for. :3

RPGM can run pretty badly sometimes due the way it stores things and overloads the memory. The best way to mitigate this problem is still a mystery to me, so I recommend never playing large rpgm games for too long. Regularly exiting and restarting a rpgm game usually prevents many types of crashes.

Guys, I'm working on a fix for the weird Chapter 3 and 5 cross-interactions. I'm assuming you're all playing on the latest version (0.5925p) right? I'm having troubles to recreate the bug (as it works properly in my version) but as soon as I fix this I'll upload a bugfix.

For now, keep saves before the weird interactions so they don't mess up with other content.
I've done just that: I've kept a save literally before Ammy's quest on Chapter 3. I've decided not to go any further into it until a fix comes to light. I've done the Smithing quest and Betty's quest successfully and Veronica's quest is still underway due to the 2nd part of it being a Night quest.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Help. How do i get those tinctures?? Besides I can't advance in the smithing quest neither.
For the tinctures, you'll need the ingredients for Emily to craft them. You can buy all ingredients from: Miner Shop (bar-night/mines-day) and from the Alchemist Hut (take the wagon to Amazon Mountain > Amazon Village > Alchemist Hut).

You can only continue "Smithing Force: Ri'lla" after finishing the main quest "The Heart's Reflection".

BONUS:
(Chapter V - Full Clear Save) added!

**Don't forget to back up your saves**

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i'm at the amazon's dragon shrine where the seal is, it says i have to split my forces to fight isis and the root thingies, it gives me a party screen but doesn't give me a single fucking clue what to do, i can remove ppl, revert and that's all, finish is greyed out. wtf?!?

ok was really weird, i removed everyone, still no finish showing, then i added bastet and suddenly finish was clickable so i'm guessing bastet must be part of the group?

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
so i'm at the amazon's dragon shrine where the seal is, it says i have to split my forces to fight isis and the root thingies, it gives me a party screen but doesn't give me a single fucking clue what to do, i can remove ppl, revert and that's all, finish is greyed out. wtf?!?

ok was really weird, i removed everyone, still no finish showing, then i added bastet and suddenly finish was clickable so i'm guessing bastet must be part of the group?
Some events require certain characters. In this case, basset is obligatory. The remaining two members of the party are any and the main character is on an ongoing basis.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes