• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hey having a issue. When I try to use healing herbs during the first boss, I can only heal the enemy
It's probably the same problem that when you're attacking (i.e. you can target your own team when attacking).

Just be sure to move the mouse cursor to the dedicated team target; the mouse cursor is currently probably over the enemy when using the healing herbs, explaining your problem.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Any new scenes with mom?
Yes!

Hey having a issue. When I try to use healing herbs during the first boss, I can only heal the enemy
That's a common rpgm issue, whenever that happens is cuz the mouse cursor is over a target and that locks all actions into that target, be attacks, items, so be sure to keep the mouse away from the window when playing

Reactions: sabu6

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Have you tried moving your mouse pointer off screen? Then using the arrow keys to select the party member you want to heal?

I had this issue with these types of games too, when I'm trying to target a mob in the back, but because my mouse pointer his hovering over someone else I end up attacking the wrong person.

Edit: Leelak beat me to it.

hddiwc

Dec 11, 2020
Yes!

That's a common rpgm issue, whenever that happens is cuz the mouse cursor is over a target and that locks all actions into that target, be attacks, items, so be sure to keep the mouse away from the window when playing
Hello LeelaK. I used your clearsave ch5 and couldn't start the new chapter's first quest. How can I start?

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hello LeelaK. I used your clearsave ch5 and couldn't start the new chapter's first quest. How can I start?
Head to the south gate (east exit from down, then down 3 times) and into the desert, check the hole and Chapter VI will start.

Can someone help me how to cross the desert?
The wind direction is always NORTH. Use that to find the other exits (which ones are SOUTH, EAST, WEST) and head to the locations you have the directions for.

You can check the location directions on the walkthrough:
-Always checking the wind head: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST, EAST, to the Fairy Oasis.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not played this in a long time but i do have some question's i would hope can be answered.

1. can you put up all the state are should i put up there favs like lust are some thing.

2. does the mc get to have fun with all the milfs and other lady's

3,i don't know how the ending is going to be but i hope for a happy orgy lol

4. i hope no other guy tuoches are wemon the main ones that is lol

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Great update, but are we stuck after the announcement of the end of this update? I can't leave the area.
And you can’t, in the very first version, at the end of the first chapter, we were also locked in the house. Here it is easier to wait for the second part of the sixth chapter.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Head to the south gate (east exit from down, then down 3 times) and into the desert, check the hole and Chapter VI will start.

The wind direction is always NORTH. Use that to find the other exits (which ones are SOUTH, EAST, WEST) and head to the locations you have the directions for.

You can check the location directions on the walkthrough:
-Always checking the wind head: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST, EAST, to the Fairy Oasis.
I still understanding nothing

daunt

May 11, 2017
Anyone know if they already fixed the bug that didn´t let you talk to the witch on the cabin outside city walls for the 1st time (or something of the like) and completely blocked you of the game?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone know if they already fixed the bug that didn´t let you talk to the witch on the cabin outside city walls for the 1st time (or something of the like) and completely blocked you of the game?
There was a fix for this a long time ago, and in this version it has already been added to the game.

Reactions: daunt

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I still understanding nothing
I'll try to explain it as simply as possible.

1. Imagine that you have a compass in your hand, you are used to the fact that north is always at the top and this is an inapplicable truth.

2. Now take a close look at the wind animation. And in this case, these are sand particles, large or small.

3. North will always be where the sand particles go. And another important point: sometimes there are large and small particles together. Then go in the direction where the big ones are flying; the north will be right there.

4. Now that you have decided on the particles, just spin the imaginary cospass in your hand. And point it north towards the wind.

5. Naturally, the cardinal directions will immediately change and you will find the direction. In other words, where the wind blows, north will be, and you will understand the other directions.

6. Here’s a picture that’s clearer, I think 1.jpg . And don’t forget that you have a hint scroll in your inventory with directions to the cardinal points.

I hope I explained it as clearly as possible.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc's Mom is Sexy when game started i liked allot i though Mc will open that panty and eat her sweet vagina - but game started with so many missions so many Battles that forgot wtf im playing ?:rolleyes::cautious:o_O

90% of Game is Battle - 10 Percent is sexual stuff + Touching Seducing (grab pull) why not add simple thing dude just let MC properly lick female npc's ass or pussy - have sex more easy not just rape your mouse for simple action :FacePalm::censored:

Make Sexual things more easy (y)

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Without using one of the Scrolls that Raphy gives you... Does anyone know how do unlock Sketch #14 the one of Mark???

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Without using one of the Scrolls that Raphy gives you... Does anyone know how do unlock Sketch #14 the one of Mark???
You can get scrolls from 1-5, but now you can only get the first and the second. And now there is no honest way to get them, believe me, I often replay the game to get rid of some bugs.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes