Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I remember now why I had stopped playing this game. While I like it a lot, good story, art assets are nice and it's an actual game with gameplay. When it comes to some scenes, if you picked the wrong options during conversations you will be assed out of said scene. Not a huge fan of having to follow a strict walkthrough for multi-hour games like this. For context, I already put in 10 hours or so with this new game and the night handy scene with mom was botched. Not sure what caused this, maybe the jealousy stat? Who fucking knows, I was just grinding stats by repeating chat options until it said points are capped.

TL;DR: missables suck, missables especially suck when the game you are playing is a longer rpg game with a side of lewd content.

Aug 26, 2016
I remember now why I had stopped playing this game. While I like it a lot, good story, art assets are nice and it's an actual game with gameplay. When it comes to some scenes, if you picked the wrong options during conversations you will be assed out of said scene. Not a huge fan of having to follow a strict walkthrough for multi-hour games like this. For context, I already put in 10 hours or so with this new game and the night handy scene with mom was botched. Not sure what caused this, maybe the jealousy stat? Who fucking knows, I was just grinding stats by repeating chat options until it said points are capped.

TL;DR: missables suck, missables especially suck when the game you are playing is a longer rpg game with a side of lewd content.
Yeah, it would be nice to have an updated version of the walkthrough posted before, including how to avoid missing any CG scenes.

Reactions: LeelaK
Jul 24, 2022
The fourth hunt will open if you complete the quest in the Amazon village. It is enough to talk to the prisoner and help him. He will give a tip for the fourth hunt.

Well, maybe it is, I just have another bug … Even if you start from the beginning, there will still be new bugs. Well, again, try to replay this time by completely erasing the game, maybe the bug with looping quests will disappear. Hehe fifteen hours of fun…for a complete replay with a complete reading of the territory. Okay, this is not the first time I'll try to achieve a clean save like this, maybe this time I'll succeed.
I just played the whole game in 3 days from the start. It was a few hours more than 20 of fun.

Hunt 1-4 are visible by the hunter in the amazon village. And hunt 1-3 + 5 are available to watch in the shack to the south of the amazon mountain.

So would suggest it's a bug.

I wait for the next update to play it again :)

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
After another replay, I was finally able to get the fifth hunt. And so I show the route to it.

First from this location down.
01.jpg

Then you need to get to this location that was previously closed.
02.jpg

Then go to this store.
03.jpg

Then approach this NPC and choose to talk to him.
04.jpg

He will tell you what Pearl needle can do if you kill the boss.

After that, the fifth hunt will be available on the column.
05.jpg
All cards are numbered for ease of order.

Due to past saves, the Pearl needle itself appeared in my inventory while I was walking around the lake location. So now they show the correct way to get it. I apologize for the wrong information.

Dec 3, 2021
Check your folder permissions and make sure it is not set to "Read only".
I have full control. I dont know exactly what it is, I read something similar but not exactly that said its because rpgm began to hide the save folder due to people using spoofed saves in other games. I doubt thats it tho because others seem to be able to access the save folder just fine. I also forgot to mention I have winrar so the game file goes through that, so that might be it but im not sure because other games often let me see the save folder

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Like I wrote, there is no hunt #5 when asking the hunter in the amazon village, but there is a hunt #5 on the pillar in the house to the south in the mountains. (Interesting is that the Pillar contains hunt 1-3, but there is no hunt 4 available there.

If you do that hunt, you get butterfly, that that the alchemist in the shack in the south (in the mountains) will turn into a pearl needle, for the clothing shop at the lake.

That's how I solved it yesterday...
Yeah, it's a bug. O'ra didn't update to the newest hunt list. So Hunt #5 is currently only showing up in the Alchemists' shack.
That will be fixed in the bugfixed version.

To get the full scene in Chapter 3 you need to give every first answer whenever a prompt shows. That's currently the only scene where something like that is implemented and I'll work on it to make sure it's easy to get for everyone. It might indeed be removed entirely.

Yeah, it would be nice to have an updated version of the walkthrough posted before, including how to avoid missing any CG scenes.
It'll come once we finish the bugfix version. :3

I have full control. I dont know exactly what it is, I read something similar but not exactly that said its because rpgm began to hide the save folder due to people using spoofed saves in other games. I doubt thats it tho because others seem to be able to access the save folder just fine. I also forgot to mention I have winrar so the game file goes through that, so that might be it but im not sure because other games often let me see the save folder
Rpgm has all sorts of fuckery, honestly no idea how to help you with that one unfortunately.

Reactions: Adoringfan

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
There's only a couple of those scenes and only one of them in a game over scene. It happens in a special boss battle in chapter 4. But other than that one, that's it for now.
Oh I look forward to unlocking those scenes then since it’s one of my favorite fetish. This is my first time playing the game and looking at early posts you seem to have big plans so I wanted to know are the most of dialogue choices just set dressing or do they each influence some sort of hidden variable with the girls that affects how they develop? Such as would dialogue choices lead to a simple you see the science or not vs certain choices leading to one kink or another

Aug 26, 2016
How do you do the farming task exactly? I can clear the little farming plots, but I have no idea how to plant the seeds, fertilize and water them. I'm near the end of chapter two if that helps any.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
How do you do the farming task exactly? I can clear the little farming plots, but I have no idea how to plant the seeds, fertilize and water them. I'm near the end of chapter two if that helps any.
You just need to listen to how to do it and then just return to the Valkyrie. Planting anything is not necessary to complete the story.

Buddy68

Feb 2, 2022
Yes, but can you actually do the farming stuff in chapter 2 or is that task only available in chapter 3? I'm basically asking if I encountered a bug here.
I don't think it's a bug.
Yes, but can you actually do the farming stuff in chapter 2 or is that task only available in chapter 3? I'm basically asking if I encountered a bug here.
If you can clear the plots, you should be able to farm. Just make sure you have everything required, like fertilizer and seeds. After clearing the plot click it again and it will ask you to plant a seed. Then you need to figure out how much fertilizer and water for each colored seed.

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
I think i've softlocked myself out of a side quest, Veronica's quest precisely, since i didn't do Eric's quest chap1, i'm now chap 3, decided to do it to unlock Veronica's quest, but thing is, Eric asked me to give him the book in the academy, which i did but instead of completing the quest, it prompted the quest again, thus keeping me out of Veronica's quest.

EDIT: I might know why the bug happened, after starting the game anew, in chap 1, Eric quest is on the 1st floor (the one above ground floor, to avoid confusion), while in later chapter (3) he is on the ground floor but still gave the 1st part of the quest, which prolly bugged him and made him prompt the quest again and again instead of completing it.

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
View attachment 2067364 View attachment 2067367 Help Me With These Two Task. I can't find Emily, and can't ask grace to a date at her home.
And can I ask how you started the fifth chapter without completing the fourth?

If you need to talk to Grace, then this is the second door from the blacksmith. The first door is the forge. The second room is Grace.

In the afternoon, in front of the blacksmith after completing chapter four, Emily will be standing in front of the entrance to the forge in the morning or afternoon.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I think i've softlocked myself out of a side quest, Veronica's quest precisely, since i didn't do Eric's quest chap1, i'm now chap 3, decided to do it to unlock Veronica's quest, but thing is, Eric asked me to give him the book in the academy, which i did but instead of completing the quest, it prompted the quest again, thus keeping me out of Veronica's quest.

EDIT: I might know why the bug happened, after starting the game anew, in chap 1, Eric quest is on the 1st floor (the one above ground floor, to avoid confusion), while in later chapter (3) he is on the ground floor but still gave the 1st part of the quest, which prolly bugged him and made him prompt the quest again and again instead of completing it.
Most of the side quests are tied to a specific chapter, it's better to keep an eye on the walkthrough so as not to miss them, otherwise you can catch a bug with an unfinished quest.

Reactions: SuzukiPK and LeelaK
Jul 24, 2022
Most of the side quests are tied to a specific chapter, it's better to keep an eye on the walkthrough so as not to miss them, otherwise you can catch a bug with an unfinished quest.
It would be interesting if when finishing a chapter, it would tell us, that we didn't finished a few side-quests. Or something. How should we know there are any quests left at all, when there isn't any walkthrough?

This by the way isn't only a problem for milfairy tales, many these kind of games/interfaces have a similar problem. If finished playing, but didn't know if I got all quests, maybe I forgot to talk to someone.

Aug 26, 2016
I don't think it's a bug.

If you can clear the plots, you should be able to farm. Just make sure you have everything required, like fertilizer and seeds. After clearing the plot click it again and it will ask you to plant a seed. Then you need to figure out how much fertilizer and water for each colored seed.
I figured out how this worked, actually. Clicking with mouse doesn't work for me for some reason, but the keyboard command does though.

Reactions: LeelaK and Buddy68
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes