thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah! I got same Valerye bug too so had to wait for the bugfix update, but so far the replay was very good and I think the system got some addition and upgrade compare to the previous one

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Guys, Val bug has been fixed and I'm working on some other stuff.

A couple of bugs are getting me really curious, cuz they were not supposed to happen, so I think one of the things could be the player's set up. So keep in mind that if you're playing on faster fps monitors you'll have to turn on the Lock 60fps option under the Options menu. Cuz I think some things happened cuz it was so fast that some commands were skipped.

I want to fix as much as possible so as not to have another update coming anytime soon.

I'd appreciate screenshot and infos.

If you're getting a bug asking for a particular image (especially a "Face" or "People") tell what was the last action you taken or scene that happened. Cuz that makes it easier to pinpoint where something went wrong. When that happens it's usually cuz the game is looking for the bust pic of a character that doesn't have one. If that's the case and you already have the Mastery Menu, opening the menu before talking with whatever caused the error should fix. Just in case I can't find all instances where that error might occur.

cuonggamaing

May 10, 2017
I cannot beat the Big Chicken in Chapter 1, any help? Btw can I hack char levels? bcs grind is taking time (sorry 4 bad english)

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
Guys, Val bug has been fixed and I'm working on some other stuff.

A couple of bugs are getting me really curious, cuz they were not supposed to happen, so I think one of the things could be the player's set up. So keep in mind that if you're playing on faster fps monitors you'll have to turn on the Lock 60fps option under the Options menu. Cuz I think some things happened cuz it was so fast that some commands were skipped.

I want to fix as much as possible so as not to have another update coming anytime soon.

I'd appreciate screenshot and infos.

If you're getting a bug asking for a particular image (especially a "Face" or "People") tell what was the last action you taken or scene that happened. Cuz that makes it easier to pinpoint where something went wrong. When that happens it's usually cuz the game is looking for the bust pic of a character that doesn't have one. If that's the case and you already have the Mastery Menu, opening the menu before talking with whatever caused the error should fix. Just in case I can't find all instances where that error might occur.
yep, i had alot of issues with my 240hz monitor but turned out fine when i locked at 60fps.
only issue i had was the Val bug and : 'Failed to load : audio/bgm/Town3.ogg' right after clicking on Hall of Heroes

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
LeelaK bro how did you speedrun the first chapter in 26 mins? both my characters are level 4, she has learned the skill but so much grinding for levels :O
i just started playing the game today, the first big chicken guy is a pian if you dont cheat stats, still havent cleared it -.-'

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
If possible LeelaK, can you upload the Val fix ? i'll check if there's other bugs and let you know
(yes feeling bored, but need that fap aswell :ROFLMAO:)

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I cannot beat the Big Chicken in Chapter 1, any help? Btw can I hack char levels? bcs grind is taking time (sorry 4 bad english)
LeelaK bro how did you speedrun the first chapter in 26 mins? both my characters are level 4, she has learned the skill but so much grinding for levels :O
i just started playing the game today, the first big chicken guy is a pian if you dont cheat stats, still havent cleared it -.-'
Oh... BELIEVE ME, I have played this game to ungodly amounts of times and hours, lol! There a few options when I speedrun it, like you can set the speed of battle animations in the options, you can speed up text by holding the confirm key, or you can fully skip pressing PgDn (warning use it at your own risk cuz you won't have time to check for important information).

Plus it helps that I know where everything is and the best route to take and fight the enemies. I also do low level runs to make sure you can still beat the bosses with minimal Levels and/or equipment.

Many bosses have an element of strategy and picking your actions/equipment better can make them much, much easier.

There's a grinding logic to the game too. Let me share some strategies with you guys:

In chapter 1, if you fight every monster you see, you'll be a battle away from Level 3 with Mark and a few for Grace. All you need to do is return to town after rescuing Emily to get her bombs after you get Grace. That way I buy her some equip and she can fight more. Just picking items and fighting monsters get you like 12~15 herbs without needing to buy them. After that you focus on the cockatrices, hit the boss as hard as you can, use Juggernaughty Hurl if the boss cast protect, and heal if you're under 150-200 Hp. Entering battles with full Tension is always a good idea (another reason why I warn the player before any boss room).

In chapter 2/3, equipment and mastering spells become more important (levels always help, level 6 for chapter 2, and 8/10 for chapter 3 part 1 and 2). However, without good equipment things start to get trickier, make Ramdo's stuff and equip your characters. Val can find stuff in Deeper Woods. There's a crafted(cheaper)/buyable ring that can reduce one of the hands attacks. The second boss most damaging spells are all magic, and Val will take less damage, but if you equip Spirit (Magic Def) boosting items (like Barrier Scarf from Emma's shop) can help Mark and Grace survive longer. The lower hand casts support but has less health, focus on the hands first and then go for the boss. If everyone is healthy, use Fairy Charge with Val so she can deal good damage.

Chapter 3 bosses are a mix of equipment and spells you learn with your masters. Chapter 3 bosses are the hardest so far, but for example, if you learn Nova with Mark, Val will have an attack that lowers Magic Def: she can use it once, and after that she and Mark can cast Nova (also a boss weakness) combined with the ???? character skill, you can deal over 1000dmg in one turn.

If you use the new character's skill in Chapter 3 and learn the multi-hitting skill Tension Storm from Mariah, the last boss in chapter 3 will be much easier (still dangerous). Grace's second attack also deals a lot of damage, use it well.

As for healing, the Recover spell is a "fast" spell and will mostly be your first action as an item will use the character's base speed. You can check that in the turn order bar for example. Also, Grace is slow, very slow, but she can tank damage, heal her later.

HERE IS THE FIX:

[Change Log v.0.3015]

Bug-fixes
  • Fixed a glitch where you couldn't interact with Valerye's first Love Love Mode scene. Due to the new system conflicting with old scenes.
  • Added a "Main Event" to chapter icons ballons, + the show up now no matter how far from the event you are.
  • Added Town 3 song (credits song) cuz it was automatically removed during compilation.
  • Fixed the jumpable gaps in the Town's Waterway dungeon.
  • Reduced the Retry cost check at the beginning of the chapters to 10 (chapter 1), 50 (chapter 2) 100 (chapter 3). (Only triggers when a chapter starts)
  • Fixed an instance where the game reference an image that didn't exist in the mine explosion cutscene. (This type of bug is really hard to pin point, if it happens again, try to reload a save and access the master menu with "S/click" before triggering anything)
  • Fixed a wrong extension for an image referenced in the last cutscene of chapter 3.

LINKS

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh... BELIEVE ME, I have played this game to ungodly amounts of times and hours, lol! There a few options when I speedrun it, like you can set the speed of battle animations in the options, you can speed up text by holding the confirm key, or you can fully skip pressing PgDn (warning use it at your own risk cuz you won't have time to check for important information).

Plus it helps that I know where everything is and the best route to take and fight the enemies. I also do low level runs to make sure you can still beat the bosses with minimal Levels and/or equipment.

Many bosses have an element of strategy and picking your actions/equipment better can make them much, much easier.

There's a grinding logic to the game too. Let me share some strategies with you guys:

In chapter 1, if you fight every monster you see, you'll be a battle away from Level 3 with Mark and a few for Grace. All you need to do is return to town after rescuing Emily to get her bombs after you get Grace. That way I buy her some equip and she can fight more. Just picking items and fighting monsters get you like 12~15 herbs without needing to buy them. After that you focus on the cockatrices, hit the boss as hard as you can, use Juggernaughty Hurl if the boss cast protect, and heal if you're under 150-200 Hp. Entering battles with full Tension is always a good idea (another reason why I warn the player before any boss room).

In chapter 2/3, equipment and mastering spells become more important (levels always help, level 6 for chapter 2, and 8/10 for chapter 3 part 1 and 2). However, without good equipment things start to get trickier, make Ramdo's stuff and equip your characters. Val can find stuff in Deeper Woods. There's a crafted(cheaper)/buyable ring that can reduce one of the hands attacks. The second boss most damaging spells are all magic, and Val will take less damage, but if you equip Spirit (Magic Def) boosting items (like Barrier Scarf from Emma's shop) can help Mark and Grace survive longer. The lower hand casts support but has less health, focus on the hands first and then go for the boss. If everyone is healthy, use Fairy Charge with Val so she can deal good damage.

Chapter 3 bosses are a mix of equipment and spells you learn with your masters. Chapter 3 bosses are the hardest so far, but for example, if you learn Nova with Mark, Val will have an attack that lowers Magic Def: she can use it once, and after that she and Mark can cast Nova (also a boss weakness) combined with the ???? character skill, you can deal over 1000dmg in one turn.

If you use the new character's skill in Chapter 3 and learn the multi-hitting skill Tension Storm from Mariah, the last boss in chapter 3 will be much easier (still dangerous). Grace's second attack also deals a lot of damage, use it well.

As for healing, the Recover spell is a "fast" spell and will mostly be your first action as an item will use the character's base speed. You can check that in the turn order bar for example. Also, Grace is slow, very slow, but she can tank damage, heal her later.

HERE IS THE FIX:

[Change Log v.0.3015]

Bug-fixes
  • Fixed a glitch where you couldn't interact with Valerye's first Love Love Mode scene. Due to the new system conflicting with old scenes.
  • Added a "Main Event" to chapter icons ballons, + the show up now no matter how far from the event you are.
  • Added Town 3 song (credits song) cuz it was automatically removed during compilation.
  • Fixed the jumpable gaps in the Town's Waterway dungeon.
  • Reduced the Retry cost check at the beginning of the chapters to 10 (chapter 1), 50 (chapter 2) 100 (chapter 3). (Only triggers when a chapter starts)
  • Fixed an instance where the game reference an image that didn't exist in the mine explosion cutscene. (This type of bug is really hard to pin point, if it happens again, try to reload a save and access the master menu with "S/click" before triggering anything)
  • Fixed a wrong extension for an image referenced in the last cutscene of chapter 3.

LINKS

Mega

Thanks for the bugfix update, you truly care for the game and the people. Honestly to say but I don't see how the first chicken boss was that hard to not win, maybe it was a little tricky when you don't level up your characters enough and the boss spamming strong special attack like Spark but beside that it was manageable. The chapter 2 boss would be more problematic

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Oh, yeah, someone please lmk if it worked... cuz... waaahhhhhhhh!!! I've been working on this chapter for sooo long! I really want to move on! TT~TT

Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
Thx for update man. How to do a night? Some characters says about night event, but I dont understand how to do this

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Thx for update man. How to do a night? Some characters says about night event, but I dont understand how to do this
Access to Nightime is initially tied to the story events. But you can always check the main character's bedroom. If there's a prompt to switch between Day/Night you can do it there. If not, play the story a little bit more. After half of chapter 3 you'll be able to change between Day/Night freely.

Reactions: Lans90

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
The first scene with Valerie is working, I just downloaded a new version to replace the old one. By the way, I played only in the first release and now I downloaded it again. The game is just a bomb. I am a fan of RPG games and so far I really like how this element is implemented here (and I'm not against grinding if that). Drawing, voice acting, sound design and plot are also very pleasing. Many thanks to the author and everyone who is working on the game - you are doing just fine! I hope you find more support and this project will flourish =)

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Milfairy Tales [v0.03015] [LeelaK] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 678.89 MB
Compressed WIN Size: 159.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: sonhot and pinaman

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
When I went into Veronica's house at night in Chapter 1 and clicked on the book on the first floor in the kitchen it told me the dinner quest had been completed and assigned the Teacher's Pet quest, after that going to the second floor and talking to the kid did the exact same thing (showed the dinner quest complete and started the other quest). I was able to complete the dinner quest and teacher's pet quest so it isn't a softlock.

Reactions: Lans90 and LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
When I went into Veronica's house at night in Chapter 1 and clicked on the book on the first floor in the kitchen it told me the dinner quest had been completed and assigned the Teacher's Pet quest, after that going to the second floor and talking to the kid did the exact same thing (showed the dinner quest complete and started the other quest). I was able to complete the dinner quest and teacher's pet quest so it isn't a softlock.
Oh wow, I totally forgot that there, lol! I was debugging quests when I was working on Veronica's stories. That only affects the messages, so don't worry it shouldn't affect anything else in the game. Thanks for pointing that out! ^~^

Reactions: Lans90
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes