• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Dr. Phoenix Games

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
My thanks to all who have played the game and for your feedbacks, I hope you enjoyed it. There were questions about tags, so harem, threesome (wmw) are tags that will definitely be included, also there will be bdsm depending on chosen path. Footjob, titjob, creampie and all other kind of cum spraying are unnecessary to mention, it come by default :D. About writing - I apologize if it sounds unnatural or weird, the issue is that I'm not a native speaker, but I'm trying my best. As soon as I have enough funding I will hire writer or proofreader. If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
LO JURO. Estoy mirando el código del juego para hacer un parche (sé que ya hay un parche, pero este es para arreglar el diálogo y también para agregar incesto) pero Dios mío, para los novatos de Ren'Py, POR FAVOR, no definan etiquetas en ¡ETIQUETAS!:HideThePain:
[/COTIZAR]
O oh gra
I SWEAR. I'm looking at the games code to make a patch (I'm aware there's already a patch but this one is to fix the dialogue and to also add incest) but omg, for Ren'Py newbies, PLEASE do not define labels in LABELS! :HideThePain:
Oh great teacher, could you reveal the labels internally, just to see if the game suits your personal taste, thanks

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes