3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
D:\New folder\New folder\New folder(2)\Milfania-Episode-02-pc\milfania-episode-01-ipatch\New folder\screenshot0002.png
I wouldn't be surprised if it's because you are very haphazard with the way you extract/hide things.

Download game, extract game, download patch, extract patch into the "game" folder within the game (unless it's already got a "game" folder in the patch, then instead extract that to the main folder so that the stuff within the "game" folder of the patch goes into the "game" folder of the game).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rali77

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Hey everyone!
So,a guy on itch.io told me that there is panic about ntr in this forum:D Relax guys, there won't be ntr. In addition, if I add some "extra" content, like threesome or something, it would be avoidable.
I hope you enjoyed this update, that party scene was pain in the ass.
Thank you!:)
A good dev is always transparent with the tags. So I think it's always better to mention things,so that everyone knows what they are heading into. I will rather not be porting any game with controversial content. Because I like things mostly vanilla.

Reactions: Ákos dscda

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if it's because you are very haphazard with the way you extract/hide things.

Download game, extract game, download patch, extract patch into the "game" folder within the game (unless it's already got a "game" folder in the patch, then instead extract that to the main folder so that the stuff within the "game" folder of the patch goes into the "game" folder of the game).
What happens to me is that I lose the pictures, not the incest correction

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
you're using the mod, aren't you? if so, it hasn't been updated which can cause problems
It's looks just like a name-switcher or variable-setter, so it should work on all future versions, as long as the dev continues to use the same variable names for the character's names in the dialogue. For example, here's an excerpt of the mNames.<type>:

Code:
    defineDynamicName mNames:
        formal "mom"
        informal "mommy"
        fullFormal "mother"
        mcisForHer "son"
        mcisForHerinf ("Dear " , iGetName)
        amForHer "Manda"
        miaformal "auntie"
        lucyformal "sis"

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I think it's the fastest sex scene I've ever seen in an adult game.
I just clicked start and MC gets a handjob. :LOL:

Last edited:

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
works fine for me, no missing image, but i only used the i-patch not the WT

great game btw, got to love some milf's

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Amanda is hott and is by far the star so far in the game but this was not at all much of an episode 2 and for how long it took and this is it..... the women are hotgt and then what..... really after all the girls is that what takes so long to update this Not much progress on things happening since first release but hotties yes! Mia, Kendra, Lucy, Nicole & his gf all are very good looking chics that in time I hope ONE DAY, we get many full action packed sex scenes with each one of the girls and fingers crossed we get the real event we open the game with in what happens in the opening scene with Amanda and Kendra for sure! For all the great girls we have it cannot be said with the plot or the content we have gotten when mc is away from his house!
MAJOR HEAD SCRATCHER BESIDES THE TIME IT TAKES FOR NEW CONTENT IN GETTING UPDATES TO ME IS;
The punk at Amanda's work shouldn't have been let off the hook with the lack of realistic consequence given & that instantly was a huge red flag & dumb choice. If not have the woman give him instant karma with either a smack right across his ugly ass face or better if she had turned to him and said hell no don't ever touch me again scumbag and give him a kick right in his lttle prick n berries for a full on sexual harrassment lawsuit he and this gym should have with the comments right after that her friend tells us the mc. It is far from the 1st time and it is presumed a thing that happens constantly which is not believeable here bin a game/story or for sure in real life. I know for damn sure if this was something similar with myself visiting with one of my 3 sisters in work or anything and seeing this shit with one of the 3 was in this same scenario first off I would see all 3 instantly screaming at this moron followed up with a slap heard from afar and they would report it first to owner than police. If for some rason they did same as this game showed with this ass getting away with that unlike the mc after saying something I am either throwning down or going straight to an owner or something more than I am leaving but........ BUT NOTHING, he never ends his day with getting away with touching a female in this manner and can keep doing it daily! there is no place for scum like this real or fantasy so if you wanna show this type of shit at least have it playout with a reality check forb the little douchebag and show him how to keep his hands to his self and not on a woman's ass especially slappingh it like he easily does here with nothing done! It is sick or makes me sick with his reaction and lack of his ass whooped! Hope that is addressed quickly in next update or no matter ther hot chics I don't think the future of this project looks good or my cup of tea and 100% bnot at all if it takes aNOTHER YEAR FOR THE LACK OF CONTENT WE HAVE IN EPISODE 2. IT IS NOT MUCH AT ALL FOR AS LONG AS IT TOOK, but whatever done ranting lol!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Last edited:

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Hey everyone!
So,a guy on itch.io told me that there is panic about ntr in this forum:D Relax guys, there won't be ntr. In addition, if I add some "extra" content, like threesome or something, it would be avoidable.
I hope you enjoyed this update, that party scene was pain in the ass.
Thank you!:)
Threesome as in mff or mmf?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes