Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while. And I was wondering, can anyone explain the NTR thing to me? I'll start by saying that I used search, but one thing isn't clear to me. In the genre it says: NTR (only in mini-game scope).

What are this mini-game scope? Are this Separate Side stories/Minigames? Because i do not like NTR, i really wanna avoid everything related to NTR. If a game have optional things for me is not a problem.
But from what i understand in the main game there is NO NTR right? The problem is only in this Separate Side stories/Minigames? Just to understand. What i have to avoid. Also every Separate Side stories/Minigames? are NTR?
Can someone give me some advice?
Can i play the main game without worry about this fetish?
For the Separate side stories? Do they are cannon? Or are set in a parallel world? Because if they are cannon, what the point to play the main game after? Some explanation is really welcome

Thank you

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while. And I was wondering, can anyone explain the NTR thing to me? I'll start by saying that I used search, but one thing isn't clear to me. In the genre it says: NTR (only in mini-game scope).

What are this mini-game scope? Are this Separate Side stories/Minigames? Because i do not like NTR, i really wanna avoid everything related to NTR. If a game have optional things for me is not a problem.
But from what i understand in the main game there is NO NTR right? The problem is only in this Separate Side stories/Minigames? Just to understand. What i have to avoid. Also every Separate Side stories/Minigames? are NTR?
Can someone give me some advice?
Can i play the main game without worry about this fetish?
For the Separate side stories? Do they are cannon? Or are set in a parallel world? Because if they are cannon, what the point to play the main game after? Some explanation is really welcome

Thank you
NTR is in the mini games (like the poker with George) which aren’t related to the main game,
There’s no NTR tag on the game, the mc does fool around with some housewife’s but that’s our choice if we want to play there routes or not

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
NTR is in the mini games (like the poker with George) which aren’t related to the main game,
There’s no NTR tag on the game, the mc does fool around with some housewife’s but that’s our choice if we want to play there routes or not
Oh ok so is Netori? MC do sex with other housewife's? So "we" (The MC) steal/fuck the women to other? If that is right, i am ok with that.

Mlkel33

Dec 27, 2022
Yep. I think it's time we all remove this game. This is just milking now. We've been waiting for how long and this is all they have to show. This update has nothing that warrant such gaps between updates. This game wants support but doesn't understand that you need to give people what you're worth and they will pay.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
This game started out great but now it's just devolved into another typical 2-3 year old yawner. This one jumped the shark after the big barn orgy, which was GREAT btw! Since then it's been dribs and drabs. The original story is now a complete clusterfuck w/more arcs than a welding shop. Not sure where the Sheriff arc went, or Bella for that matter, or the yoga MILF, etc.. Why am I still picking up Connie btw cuz it hasn't gotten MC more than a peck on the cheek in over two years! Talk about a tease. MC has been cock slinging now for Camille for a ton of updates but can't seem to get booked w/ANYONE but Jennifer? If Jennifer is all MC will ever get, at least give us a different scene w/a different setting FFS. We still have locations that have never materialized which only adds more and more to the grind. Models-wise this is arguably one of the best games around but they're all useless eye candy when there's literally no interaction...much less real ACTION...w/90% of them. And I guess if you upset Anne (which I apparently did) and send her into her year-long funk, she's never circling back to so much as a conversation w/MC. She started out as a main character along w/Bella but now they've both been effectively erased never to be seen or heard from again.

This used to be a top 3 game for me but now it's just "meh" and I can take it or leave it and that's sad.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
what is new in this exactly if it is the whore house that is not new it was their before so what exactly is new just keep doing the same old shit over and over ! maybe im doing something wrong but i dont think i am

BDI

May 23, 2017
How do you get the road trip?
Never mind, found it.

Last edited:

Snusen

May 27, 2018
how tf do i advance Dorothy's thing? it just keeps telling me to visit her when she's in the bathroom. I have done that like 20+ times and it's not doing anything.

nihar2ash

Nov 24, 2020
how to continue with dorothy it says to visit her while searching for key but did like 20 times nothing seems to change

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
so no new content in the real game but only these little side story?? iwonder why don't just finish the damn game and add these side story crap NTR at the end of the game?? bah
Stalling for cash? Just a thought. Whether it's true or not, it's the first thing it looks to be.

Reactions: Grelk
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes