• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jrdrake74

Mar 2, 2019
I have had this game before a few months ago and had no problem playing it and NOW i download the newest update to this game , i get a prompt asking me if the "execute file is missing" .... even after extracting the files TWICE ...... WTF

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Just finished this update. Very good. I am intrigued. Can't wait for the photo shoot. It's got to be crazy. :)

Reactions: Sadowdark

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well... not sure I want to really continue. Tried it as a recommendation and because I saw the harem tag, but now it's making me choose Rose or not. Now maybe I am not far enough along, or did something wrong... but I think for now I will put this VN aside and try something else.
Good luck to the dev, maybe I'll return to it, I dunno though.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Well... not sure I want to really continue. Tried it as a recommendation and because I saw the harem tag, but now it's making me choose Rose or not. Now maybe I am not far enough along, or did something wrong... but I think for now I will put this VN aside and try something else.
Good luck to the dev, maybe I'll return to it, I dunno though.
Like it or not, choosing Rose gives you great access to her, but limits other activity, it seems (I rejected her).
Rejecting her (removes her from the story) lets you continue the story as far as its written.

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
one question, what needs to be done to finish Camila domination path? i done about 5 or 6 Gigolo jobs but by me still stay that i should wait for Camila´s phone call.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
one question, what needs to be done to finish Camila domination path? i done about 5 or 6 Gigolo jobs but by me still stay that i should wait for Camila´s phone call.
I don't think it is possible to end the cooperation with Camila yet.I'm acting out a story. The game ends when Mc goes to a photo shoot with Anna at her friends.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
This is just a repeatable event, the hint menu is misleading, new content with Сamila will be in the next versions

Reactions: gam2000 and darko55

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Seen a bunch of people post about it and haven't seen anyone say how to fix the issue and yes I downloaded an applied the hotfix. Stuck at peeking on Hannah in the bathroom in the morning just giving me the option to cancel. Had the issue before and after meeting Leah which I've done now too. Love is at 5 and Corruption is at 2 if that's an issue. Can someone please help me with this, can't proceed any further w/out it
I also had the bug that only appeared the Cancel button in that scene, that I couldn't fix with the Hotfix, and to conclude that task (Hannah: I should check Hannah's bathroom in the morning. - Morning. Hannah's Bathroom) I did this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rayyy69

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The main and sufficient condition to solve the problem with Hannah in the bathroom: need to go to Options and check "Enable cheats".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes