JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Dorothy's bathroom scene Bug
If you use the fix that is proposed, the scene in the bathroom is completely omitted. Instead, I simply suggest copying the missing file (which is simply searched for in the wrong directory), in the one that is mistakenly requested.
Just copy the "3p_n_2.jpg" file located in the "levels\dorothy\l1\r1\" folder into the "levels\dorothy\l1\r0\" folder and everything works until the next update.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
v0.4 Changelog
[...]
+ Hannah is: Anne's cousin, Rose's mother, Camila's sister ... nothing else? Any other relatives on the F95zone? :ROFLMAO:
[...]

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What Kinda Harem-game is this ?
I guess you Can't have all the girls cause when you go with Rose you get a shitload of -love points with the sister and even grandma so which girls/ladies can you pursue if you want Harem-ending ?
And wich of the women locks you out of the others ?
(asking for a friend :whistle:)
According to the mechanics of the game, you still have to chase all the women, since their quests are connected. Well, except for Rose, there's a choice there. Apparently there will be the jealous harem at the end).

If you use the fix that is proposed, the scene in the bathroom is completely omitted.
It's strange, I checked more than once and the scene worked to the end at the first time, and as a recurring event afterwards. But it's good that you found another option anyway.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
how do you download the mod
I am assuming you mean the i-patch. Just click the link in the OP and it will download it for you. Save it in the same folder as the main game is in. Then move the file to the game folder.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
The game is really fine. Personally, I am waiting for the development of the story of my mother and aunt, especially aunt. Will her relationship with her son affect the relationship of MC and his mother? What happened 4 years ago? Do people know that all you need to do is call your mother and sister regularly and they will give you so much money that you don't need a cheat? So many questions and no answer.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get that save.
Anne, the main reason why I play this game is avoiding MC.
It says to be continued for almost all characters.
Best start from the beginning.
That save is useless or wait for the next 20 updates.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes