2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Lots of people complaining about the paywall, this is a Ren'py game, surely its not that hard to remove the checks for patreon? Or is the version here one without the content and people needs a different "patreon" version to see all the content?

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
He's saying you pay and share a download link if its not much as u say
Oh I see... I'm not going to do that for the little content that was there. I did buy a tier but after playing the latest version it didn't feel worth it. 1 quest and 2 short scenes even after I bought the dress. There was no major increase of content. Just not enough content to warrant myself to be potentially banned from the site I got it from. In my opinion the free players got the better part of the deal.

Mar 18, 2019
I've been seeing this for a while and starting to get fascinated by it.

Not the game, but the thread.

It's been going for a while, but no one has shared it yet, we even have clowns sharing links to patreon and being paypigs to the creator and weird "I love the company" stuff.

At this point I can only assume it's because the game doesn't have a request thread posted. No time now, but I'll try to get it posted sometime this week to see if it changes something.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes