Jorvik

Jan 2, 2022
After leaving Emma to her room, the mission tells me to look for the bandit, but the bandit does not appear. Can you help me?

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
After leaving Emma to her room, the mission tells me to look for the bandit, but the bandit does not appear. Can you help me?
the bandit-woman/defeated/ is outside go to her to check on her and the bandit will come

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Bug when you go to talk to Emma at the training grounds. Get an error and can't do anything.
I downloaded the game again and it still doesn't work. I get an Error i can do minimal other things but can't advance the main story quest at all. I'm told to visit Emma when she's training in the afternoon....

Reactions: Steffane

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Even though I looked on both sides of the village, I couldn't find it, I've been trying for hours.
Bug when you go to talk to Emma at the training grounds. Get an error and can't do anything.
I downloaded the game again and it still doesn't work. I get an Error i can do minimal other things but can't advance the main story quest at all. I'm told to visit Emma when she's training in the afternoon....
Looking into it

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes