How is the grind?

• Total voters

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
this walkthrough is not really helping says evelyn go to her room in the afternoon nothing happens took me forever to figure out where she was how do i start the quest

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Problem having more than 2000 gold from working and selling goblin ears and potions and then need to steal 1000 gold. Should be something else to steal.

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Problem having more than 2000 gold from working and selling goblin ears and potions and then need to steal 1000 gold. Should be something else to steal.
If it says mc needs gold then just simply working( or adding it) to get the gold doesn't work (if thats how it worked then you will miss the content), there is a quest line for it.

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
I can't open the Mac version, anyone struggling with it too?
open your terminal type: sudo chmod -R 755 "app name"
drag the app into this app name place then enter ur password. it works for me.
remember there is a blank after R 755

JayBurner123456

Nov 9, 2022
Game breaking bug, after giving the ring to Mary and her helping you, everytime I try to enter any building, leave to the mayor or even open the menu, I get a infinite loading screen, can't progress in any way

Apr 28, 2018
"In the midst of this, a man who has lost all of his memories appears in a village full of busty women. What will he do?"

Well, nowadays I know how this works. One of the MILFs will cry: "WHY AREN'T YOU ON THE FRONTLINE? GUARDS!!!!" and game over.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes