Cheat Mod Completed Milf's Control 1.0c Final [v1.2]

sandor910

Aug 26, 2018
@3xd_tango

I was worried that I have been doing sth wrong (tho I did everything like U have explained in 1st post). After extracting, copying/pasting data and graphics folders and finally deleting rgss file, I still couldn't make it work. Copying the files U have attached in 1st post did the trick. Thanks.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
I got this game same version from Icstor's site, and am having problems with it only now like years later.... The game worked fine when I first downloaded it all the way till I finished it...

For some odd reason a few days ago I decided to go into the game to see the sex scenes again, game launches fine, images and text work fine, HOWEVER the looping animations fail to start, the game freezes... If I go the the pc and try to replay the videos that way it also freezes... it tries to launch the video file, but stops at just a black bar.... anyone had this happen to them, and know how to fix it ?

I even tried to reinstall the game (I have the file thingy from icstor where if you double click it creates a new folder of the game from start... and that new folder still stops at the video-loop animations... And its only happening to Milf Control, IC2 works fine, as does Milf Villa...
i happened to me too then i had to start from the beginning and always save in 2 slots 1 is for previous talk 1 for that you done talk
@3xd_tango

I was worried that I have been doing sth wrong (tho I did everything like U have explained in 1st post). After extracting, copying/pasting data and graphics folders and finally deleting rgss file, I still couldn't make it work. Copying the files U have attached in 1st post did the trick. Thanks.
Your welcome ;)

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
I just want to say thanks for your mod. It installed smoothly and worked fine . You turn a game filled with mini games from hell to an enjoyable game to play. The strength and lock pick was the worst, card game was manageable. So I tip my hat to you keep up the excellent work.

TimmySmit

Jul 10, 2018
I still can't use mouse after following your instructions, but I didn't understand the last instruction and maybe that is why.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
unable to find file: graphics/tilesets/inside_c

Otherwise, the mod has been working fine for me so far.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
I still can't use mouse after following your instructions, but I didn't understand the last instruction and maybe that is why.
try instruction with pics and for the last step its just delete that file and copy past extracted file
unable to find file: graphics/tilesets/inside_c

Otherwise, the mod has been working fine for me so far.
maybe extact issue

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
try instruction with pics and for the last step its just delete that file and copy past extracted file

maybe extact issue

Later it was missing inside_a. I was able to restore both though by downloading RPGVX Ace and extracting from them from there (much smaller download).

ashamila1994

Jun 14, 2017
I installed the mod as per the instructions but i can not find the star mark in the left corner of the room? I can not find any differences.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
I installed the mod as per the instructions but i can not find the star mark in the left corner of the room? I can not find any differences.
there should be s star mark even without mod .Star mark is at table near plant i think (deleted the game long ago) should be at left corner at your own room that is upper floor where you start the game with

lopolone

Sep 2, 2018
the file Game.rgss3a no exist. the mod no works for me, i copy data to game folder and no work for me

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Did not work for me, followed all the steps. can someone pack in their files and send it to me please? ( no need savegame) thanks in advance

Reactions: Gloozi

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
the file Game.rgss3a no exist. the mod no works for me, i copy data to game folder and no work for me
it should be at root folder , if its not how you are playing the game maybe its already compiled check if there data and img folder there
Did not work for me, followed all the steps. can someone pack in their files and send it to me please? ( no need savegame) thanks in advance
the detail please

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
i followed all steps, mouse movement dont work, no diamond cards, and minigames doesnt work

Reactions: Gloozi

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
this mod Milf's Control 1.0 Final [v1.2] continuation of the game Milf's Control or not?