Cheat Mod Completed Milf's Control 1.0c Final [v1.2]

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
and the continuation of the game Milf's Control will or not?
First of all, Hello! The game is complete, which continuation do you speak? There is no continuation ... According to the tag [Completed]... since 19 November 2016...
If I can give you a suggestion, when someone answers you, greets and thanks ... good manners do not cost anything;)

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
USE 7 ZIP TO OPEN THE .EXE FILE, THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET AT THE DATA FILE AND GRAPHICS. THEN COPY THOSE INTO THE (NEW GAME FOLDER)= (EXTRACT). THEN THE CHEAT MOD OVER THOSE FILES. CLICK GAME.EXE AND PLAY.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Can anyone just upload the the exact file needed to be copy and overwrite in the game folder ? I mean the exact mode file .. :|

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
After u do all thing in guide "Installation" but its not work, u just need download 1 more file at "attachments" in post 1 => then u extract that file => copy file in that => paste in game folder => done!! ( run game and active in hero room)

perti

Dec 21, 2018
i have some problem with the quest log. when i open it and clic enter the game crush

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Overview:
move with mouse,Strength mini-game,card-game,lock-pick,system option,money​

Updated: 28-02-2018
Game/Creator:
Modder: 3xd_tango
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 1.0c Final

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
ok, the unpacker you suggested will not extract the files from your download, I had to use winrar, and I onlyb got a data file, no graphics.
I downloaded the triple triad, I saw you suggest, I'll try and make a graphics file to that, see if it works.

Reactions: bobi7

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
ok, the unpacker you suggested will not extract the files from your download, I had to use winrar, and I onlyb got a data file, no graphics.
I downloaded the triple triad, I saw you suggest, I'll try and make a graphics file to that, see if it works.
you can use any extraction tool just google it.There are lots of new extraction tool out there

bodhy

Jun 13, 2020
first of all you have to extract all then copy/cut Data & Images with others files to game directory then del rgss3a file you are done .Guess i have to extend the instruction further :) )
first of all you have to extract all then copy/cut Data & Images with others files to game directory then del rgss3a file you are done .Guess i have to extend the instruction further :) )
I did that but now the game doesn't start at all i get "error couldn't load script"

bodhy

Jun 13, 2020
USE 7 ZIP TO OPEN THE .EXE FILE, THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET AT THE DATA FILE AND GRAPHICS. THEN COPY THOSE INTO THE (NEW GAME FOLDER)= (EXTRACT). THEN THE CHEAT MOD OVER THOSE FILES. CLICK GAME.EXE AND PLAY.
Even if you follow that procedure it doesn't work.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
The original version.
Okay.. Cool. So . What you do is download main file, then go to the page for the mod. look at install instructions. Do as it says and download the decryption tool. and also download the Mod itself. Place all Three Files on Desktop. Make a Folder and Put them inside. Then Right Click on the Blue Icon "Milf Control.exe File and Extract with Win Rar or 7 zip. Place the Dycypter.exe inside of The Folder Created For "Milfs_Control_10c. Go Into this folder. open/run decypter exe. when open go to file (on top). click file then open file and choose the file called "Game.rgss3a". This will unpack the file. then choose Tools,"on top". and choose extract all. this will make a folder called Extract, inside game folder. wait for Ready, pop up. if no pop up just click the top of extractor tool. and it will show. exit tool. inside this copy the files and past them into main game folder that has Game.exe in it. (One folder up). delete Game.rgss3a file. it is no longer needed. Go back to Desktop Folder. Extract The File 88691_....... (Mod). Go Inside and Grab the DATA Folder. Copy it and Past it into the Game Folder . Over Writing The Data Folder Inside. Place a Shortcut of The GAME.EXE Onto your Desktop and Rename it to Milfs Control. Click it and Play.

Last edited:

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
For those of you that cant make it work... the Extract Tool creates an Extract Folder... you need to get those in the main folder!