• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art Milfs of 2023 Pinup Calendar

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
FrontCoverZ.png
BackCoverZ.png
"Celebrate the New Year with Milfs!"
Four artists decided to get together and collaborate to create a milf-filled calendar for the New Year!
Artists:

Months:
  1. January (Hotnloaded)
  2. February (Jojozz)
  3. March (Nevereast)
  4. April (Zavijava)
  5. May (Hotnloaded)
  6. June (Jojozz)
  7. July (Nevereast)
  8. August (Zavijava)
  9. September (Hotnloaded)
  10. October (Jojozz)
  11. November (Nevereast)
  12. December (Zavijava)

Free Calendar Asset!
Zavijava created a DAZ3D Calendar Asset

DOWNLOAD
Calendar:
PASS:MilfCalendar2023

Calender Asset

Please Post Your Monthly Fan Art in the Replies :D

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Is there a game of illustration for each month? If there is, please let me know.
hotnloaded is not, to my knowledge, working on a VN at the moment. (What a shame... ;))

My characters are all from a project of mine that has yet to see the light of day. (Because I am bad and I should feel bad :p)

I recognize at least one of NeverEast's lovely ladies from his amazing work in progress, Sins of Summer.

And jojozz's MILFalicious MILFs are from his sexcellent VN, Juno's Task.

hynibumi

Aug 21, 2022
hotnloaded is not, to my knowledge, working on a VN at the moment. (What a shame... ;))

My characters are all from a project of mine that has yet to see the light of day. (Because I am bad and I should feel bad :p)

I recognize at least one of NeverEast's lovely ladies from his amazing work in progress, Sins of Summer.

And jojozz's MILFalicious MILFs are from his sexcellent VN, Juno's Task.

Wow, I applaud you for your hard work.
They're really good characters.
I think it's a huge loss that your works aren't playing games. I hope we can watch it as soon as possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zavijava_