Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py MILFs of Sunville! - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [S2 v5.02 Extras][L7team]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
This mod wont work for me sadly.
When I press start game this is what it says.
View attachment 2356491

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/start.rpy", line 106, in script call
call locations_init() from _rcall_locations_init
File "game/Rooms/locations_init.rpy", line 70, in script call
$ add_location("college_wc_male", caption=t_("ТУАЛЕТ ДЛЯ МАЛЬЧИКОВ"), label="college_wc_male", init_label="college_wc_male_init", parent="college_coridor4")
File "game/00_Functions/locations.rpy", line 23, in script call
call expression init_label from _call_expression_14
$ add_location("college_wc_male", caption=t_("ТУАЛЕТ ДЛЯ МАЛЬЧИКОВ"), label="college_wc_male", init_label="college_wc_male_init", parent="college_coridor4")
ScriptError: could not find label 'college_wc_male_init'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'college_wc_male_init'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
v8.01-Extra
Wed Feb 1 10:47:27 2023
I don't think I touched this file. Did you try to restart or reinstall the game without my mod?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I don't think I touched this file. Did you try to restart or reinstall the game without my mod?
Hi, after re-installing the game it worked but the above fix file for 1st day with Harry in the hall doesn't seem to work for me. It only shows the 2 normal options. No mod option for both.
1675246420694.png

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hi maybe for the issue with Harry on day 1 I can upload here the save game and you can change the variables in it to reflect to have activated both options maybe?
If not maybe you can tell me which vars I need to change in it to have gotten both?
Thank you
2-4 is before the conversation with Mrs. Adams
2-6 is right after confrontation with harry
2-5 is right when the options pop-up

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi maybe for the issue with Harry on day 1 I can upload here the save game and you can change the variables in it to reflect to have activated both options maybe?
If not maybe you can tell me which vars I need to change in it to have gotten both?
Thank you
2-4 is before the conversation with Mrs. Adams
2-6 is right after confrontation with harry
2-5 is right when the options pop-up
Let me check it again

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Could we please get a Gallery unlock? For some reason I have many scenes greyed out.

There is also an issue with when you go to bed and you choose to fantasize about a girl, it plays ALL the girls every time even if you just picked one, not the Mod All one.

Reactions: eskichairman

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Could we please get a Gallery unlock? For some reason I have many scenes greyed out.

There is also an issue with when you go to bed and you choose to fantasize about a girl, it plays ALL the girls every time even if you just picked one, not the Mod All one.
I used to put the gallery unlocker into my mod but it has some problems. I suggest using the gallery unlocker made by someone in the main game thread

jimranger

Feb 1, 2021
Hey, it is asking me to activate the game, and enter the activation code. Is there any way around it?

gtr35747

Nov 3, 2021
Sorry, I want to ask, can this mod be used in 8.02? After installation, the game can't run. Also, do you plan to make a mod for version 8.02?