Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py MILFs of Sunville! - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [S2 v5.02 Extras][L7team]

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
We'll be waiting a while... Laikdink is the slowest of all the modders here to update his mods.

If he/she is too busy with RL stuff, maybe he/she needs to give up the modding or at least cut back on them... I dont mind waiting a few days for the mods to be updated but this dude takes WEEKS!!!
:(:(:(:(

He doesnt even update his Patreon page anymore either...
Honestly the only real important option of the mod is to see all the dream/active sequences ... beside that all the options end in the obvious way.

It's not like you miss out on content... make a save and try the different options (well if you have the cracked Extra option,we know what we should pick anyway).

Looking at the script you won't miss out on anything anyway.... ( yeah it's parts in russian but that's what google translate is for)

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
We'll be waiting a while... Laikdink is the slowest of all the modders here to update his mods.

If he/she is too busy with RL stuff, maybe he/she needs to give up the modding or at least cut back on them... I dont mind waiting a few days for the mods to be updated but this dude takes WEEKS!!!
:(:(:(:(

He doesnt even update his Patreon page anymore either...
Laikdink is a guy. And he has a new job that has him going out-of-town a lot for meetings and stuff. So he has to do them mainly on the weekends when he gets to be home. I, for one, understand this and wish him luck on his work and will wait patiently for his update. It isn't like I don't have other games to play. LoL.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Laikdink is a guy. And he has a new job that has him going out-of-town a lot for meetings and stuff. So he has to do them mainly on the weekends when he gets to be home. I, for one, understand this and wish him luck on his work and will wait patiently for his update. It isn't like I don't have other games to play. LoL.
Well nobody was talking him down or giving him shit for not releasing a new update...

But as i posted before the only "big choice" in this update is either to lose the card game and get a Sophia scene or win it and finally boink Olivia ( my rec. fuck Olivia) !

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well nobody was talking him down or giving him shit for not releasing a new update...

But as i posted before the only "big choice" in this update is either to lose the card game and get a Sophia scene or win it and finally boink Olivia ( my rec. fuck Olivia) !
Didn't mean any ill-will towards you. Just helping people who see this know what is going on. As for not "giving him shit", I think people constantly posting "update please" is giving shit, imo. Instead of waiting, they start posting 3 minutes (and that's a generous number) after the game is updated. So, hopefully those on here who are not on his Discord will see my message and know why it is taking him longer than it used to to get an update out.