3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
If anyone is interested, here is the decoded content of func.json where the game stores the functions to decrypt the extra images and verify the activation code.

It was under 60+ layers of obfuscated code
thank you,
work with anythin you type in activation code

pito99

Aug 28, 2019
Now that the game is entering Season 2 I feel like it is the perfect time to ask this question: What exactly are 'Bunny' and 'Mouse' points, and what do they do exactly??
for the moment it only gives you a scene with the bunny girl or the rat girl at the end of the season, if i'm not worng it gives you acces to certain scenes and different dialogs in some moment and teased to be more relevant for the next seasons

Sep 30, 2020
Update: 4/26/2024: Minor text updates.

Update: 4/24/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 5.02 Extra (language file is same as standard).

Update: 2/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 4.02 Extra.

Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So, what's in the new update? Is it worth playing or wait?
For me it's not worth, boring animations with babes who we fucked before multiple times, like I said earlier I'm here only because of sport MILF teacher, season 2 started and still no content with her, even beginning of it, on my memory here was only 4 appearance of her and every time it were lessons, no continuation after worth to play.

Last edited:

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
just started playing season one
is it intended that the MC is the biggest cunt even to the people that are feeding him, housing him and providing him with opportunities no one else would?

Reactions: phreadom

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v5

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 72 Votes