3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Sophie's body finally naked in full frontal at the end of season 1. A masterpiece. One of the hottest characters I've seen in my 10 years of playing adult games. Overall this game is one of the best made of any I have played. The variety of characters, each more desirable than the other (with a special mention for Sophie the dream milf), the quality of the animations and shots, the number of sex scenes in what is only the first season (pray for such a hot season 2)

_jim_johnson

Apr 2, 2019
Haven't played the latest update but that is disappointing. It is one thing to get her to be healthy, but it is another to warp her into this. She was one of my favorite LIs so that is a huge letdown. Completely fumbled Sarah's arc.

Yeah the MC is at his typical peak douche bag with how he interacted with Sarah. Of course if he had had some sexy time with her before she lost weight we would have had to endured the MC leaning on the railing moaning " this is the worst thing ever to happen to me"

Then he would have had to texted Sean to come over and snuggle with him to console him.

And for the DEvs if they are reading, I'd be careful with that optional Daisy scene when you are in bed with her.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.
I just want to ask sincerely if you will update this,s1 final extra ver is out!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just want to ask sincerely if you will update this,s1 final extra ver is out!
Well, if they don't you won't get the "extra" sex positions, which is essentially what the "extra" version is. You are not missing any story bits, or anything important if you play the normal version.

Even if the "crack" does not get updated the "multi-mod" will still work, you just will not get the extra spicy bits.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MILFs of Sunville! [S1 v10 Extra] [L7team]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes