Ren'Py - MILFs of Sunville [S2 v5.02 Extra] [L7team]

1. 3.00 star(s)

sanderspare

Review base on Season 1: overall good, but just like most VN game common issues it's got WAY too many Characters like they trying to put their whole library of DAZ models into one game, desperately prolong some poor game time, rather focus on few interesting Characters and story line. Meaning inside the Home members maybe? like the beloved Sophie and sisters. hope they improve its on Season 2.

And the MC skin tone made himself look like already died 2 weeks long, kind of funny:LOL:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AnubisMRM

I really enjoy season 1 of this game (haven't finished it yet). The story is a bit cliche, but the dialogue is not cringe and not all women just melt for no reason at the sight of the MC.

The girls all look different and they are pretty nice. The scenes are not too far apart from each other (at least after the initial introduction. The animations are above average and the narration is good, although they could've been extended a bit.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

MomEnjoyer321

Wanted to love this game. Every character is so damn hot, the models and the renders are top tier. Expecally the mom, godamn shes so damn sexy.

The issues with this game is that there are waaaay to many characters. I see a character that i love and want to fuck welp sorry your going to have to go through a 3 hour long story with the older sister and your never going to see that character again. This occurs so many times its kinda insane how many characters are in this game that get super little content or who just never show up for most of the games runtime after getting a segment.

It just seems like the developer cant really balance the school and family stuff. They actually had a pretty good balance in the first chapters you had a good friendship with a dude and were getting to know the town and your family. But then it goes into these weird substories and the main plot which is just full of blueballs.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sonstwer

Game looked reeeaaly interesting. Good grafix, animations looked great, story sounded intrigueing....
    But the patches don´t work. Not even wit the "tweeking" manuals.
    Landladies and roommates throw me off in every story.
    One star deducted for not including the possibility to define relationships to your own liking.
    Unfortunately, I have to pass this. Maybe I´ll give it another try, when it´s finished.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

indio68

This is a great and underated game.
    There is all: Very good looking and diversified Women render's. Both school girlfriends and teacher's are so hot, as are all the Milfs present in the game.
    story s average maybe, and i really don't understand the utility of the Rabbit-rat system , at least for now it seems to me pretty useless and not so understandable. i think dev could easly cut off the game without any compliant from us gamers.
    Maybe i would like to see more contents and love between Mc and his sisters\roomates, but i'm very satisfied with what devs delivered tll now and last updates was amazing! Really don't know why this VN have the same or worse review points of a , once promising VN : Amnesia that it doesn't show anything valuable in years. at least in Milfs of Senville we got to be with Mom\landlady a couple of times now and lots of lewd scenes with many stunning women. Amnesia apart some dream\sleep soft contents gave us NOTHING!
    SO 5 OUT OF 5 STARS FOR ME. GOOD WORK , DEVS.
    P.S.
    I SO MUCH LOVE SOPHIE :love: (y)
  6. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

So much is just bad in this one...

Its boring, its pointless, MC is a whimp and brainless on top of that and hes very submissive, you have no choices what so ever since its a kinetic story line or i should say questline since its a sandbox with absolutly no freedom.
    MC also feels cringy with hes childish mindset thinking about tits and how hot every single girl he meets is, he gets boner from just sitting in a classroom and your forced to watch hes thoughts in pictures like showing the most ugly hags in game in tight a leather suit or bitches you hate nude, it really is just awfull, theres simply just nothing good about the MC what so ever, making a bad game even more unplayable.

You cant choose who to be with and your forced to help even people you hate like bitch Olivia since MC just wants to fuck em all, so its also just a mindless fuckfest game, it truely has nothing going for it when it comes to story or MC or choices, your even forced to be with prostitutes i mean its idiotic.

You will also see LIs having sex with other dudes before MC gets to be with them, so its not NTR but still something alot of people hate to see so thought it should be mentioned here as well, to me the most annoying thing about it is i dont want to touch those LIs with a 10ft pole but kinetic questline will force that on you as well so really shitty game experince.

Constant zoom ins on big tits which i dont even want to look at, its just one turn-off after the other.
    Feels like game is made for 12 year olds not grown-ups.

Sandbox is 100% pointless since you just click the next blinking marker to go to next quest, it should just have been made as a kinetic novel since thats really what it is.

Girls are not really for me either to many big tittet bimbos which does nothing for me.

Animations are pretty good but that wont do much for a sandbox game since people will proberly quit before seeing 99% of them.

Music is ok.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Hatty

Playing through Season 1.

While pacing of the story can be slightly confusing, the models, animations, and overall character interactions are well worth the play-through. Also, overall the relationship pacing makes sense for each character. Some characters are slow to develop, some are quick, and some character are just nuts.

My main complaint is that it's a sandbox game. Like many sandbox games, it requires a lot of clicking around to navigate as well as the dreaded "Go to your room and select your bed to sleep" mechanic. The programming is of events is pretty balanced so far, and I haven't had any parts where I had to skip time because there's nothing to do.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

NotSoTasty

MILFs of Sunville [S2 v3 Standard] [L7team]

Eh, could be worse, but stupid writing and dislikable characters ruin everything. And good animations with not bad models won't save it.
    Pros:
    1. Most of the models.
    2. Animations.
    3. Overall quality.
    Cons:
    1. Doormat MC.
    2. Half of the cast is insufferable pricks that you have to engage with.
    3. Writing like in some D-comedic american movie.
    4. Kinetic sandbox with tons of clicking.
    5. Mind-bogglingly dull gameplay.
    6. Story itself is pretty boring.
    7. Giant paywall.
    8. "Funny" sound effects.

All in all huge time waster, I can't recomed it. Just watch videos from the game if you like animations that much.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TheBarkingDog

I fund people really hard on this one.
    Yes, the Autor is not Bukowski or Baudelaire, and the story is totally in the clichés, but there is some really good point :
    1/ the animations : I guess is the first time i see animations like this on the hot moment. It might be the standard nowadays, but it's new for me and kinda refreshing.
    2/ Numerus girls, and différent girls : Milf and teenager, white and black, skinny and (one) bit more fatty. Big boobs, but not over exagerated (even if some of them looks like they have silicon :) (i prefer small ones)

If you want a good story, it's not the best, but for a fap game, totally worst it.

and the save system is a bit curious, it was over-writing, but for the worst, so...

One big flow (but it's my taste), all girls are totally shaved. I like also that its vary from girls to girls (like weight, skin/hair color...).
    And like someone says, a lot of bj, at least at the beginning (but also some penetrations, so nothing discouraging)
  10. 2.00 star(s)

JohnL14

3 things in this game just piss me off so much...

1. The save naming: I don't like it, but I guess a lot of games have it... but then, even those who have it, make it in a way that clicking any place on screen results in saving. This game requires that you click again specifically in the little "save" box.
    2. Why Dev thought it was a good idea to make the button that hides the text also be the same that you use to save the game? It doubles the clicks I have to make to save. Sum it with the save naming and it's even more. And I tend save a lot.
    3. Happened 4 times and I was just in my first playthrough: sometimes I just roll up the scroll wheel to go back... and for some reason it redirects me to the main menu and I lose all my unsaved progress. If only they made it faster to save... but they did exactly the opposite, as I wrote right above.

So, they basically have a huge bug that the only way you can secure yourself from it is saving as much as you can. But then, they also have the slowest saving method of all.

I don't know if these problems are still in season 2, and I guess I'll never know.

Besides that, I don't think this game can be called a "sandbox". It has almost 0 freedom to act. To me it's basically a VN with extra steps.

The good thing about this game is the art. The animation is pretty solid as well, but not perfect. The thing I don't like about it is that a single animation can show a lot of angles, and they are pretty long. So in order to watch it all, you need to watch like a whole minute, almost like a cutscene. Would be better if they just split the animation when changing the angles.

Unfortunately that huge bug I mentioned before and the super slow saving system make this game unplayable to me.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Sparhawker

Game started out really well, loved the gameplay and all the renders are great. Played up to V0.5
    Then seems the producers got greedy and decided to pummel you with message saying that unless you pay them on Patreon you won't get the 'spicy' content. So, I have now quit and removed the game from my system as I will not be made to pay...and be REMINDED over and over that I need to pay whilst in the game
  12. 1.00 star(s)

MixQQ

+ animations
    + music

- WORST MC i ever played, he is coward, obedient total wimp and completely idiot, i think ever plant has more IQ than him
    - olivia is bitchy towards mc and hate him for no reason. Honestly no idea why he help her and listen patiently those insults all the time.
    - emily is the dumbest girl i ever seen in avn. I made a real facepalm at some point
    - no real choices, why im forced to help that manipulative ungrateful cunt olivia?
    - poor writing
    - cockblocking scenes
    - too many BJ
    - overall game is pretty boring

Game has potential but terrible writing ruin everything. How you can create something pathetic like this mc i have no idea
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Macinnes

I gave this one 4 stars for the animations which are pretty good during the sex scenes. The writing and the silly expressions that get annoying rate negative two stars. Our hero is the poster boy for ignoring all that is logical and thinking with his magic dick. He starts out as the biggest whiner I've read about in a while..."Waaa, my dad kicked me out and sent me to this shitehole. Waaa, I'm now stuck in this podunk town with Harry, the guy that bullied me because I'm such a whiny loser, and my lame former classmates. I'm too cool for them and this town. Waaa, waaa, waaa." The characters are stupid such as Olivia the manipulative cunt bitch who for no apparent reason other than NTR competition with the M/C over the naive little sister constantly is at odds with the M/C. Our hero is such a simpleton that he will even set aside his self respect for a chance at Olivia's goods no matter how she treats him. That gets old quick and so does the constant tilting of the heads of the NPC's back and forth when the M/C is talking with them. Finally, the Engrish is overall acceptable, but obviously not written by a native speaker. If you are looking for decent fap material this one has it, but you have to slog through typical sandbox grind to get to it. Daisy and the teachers have some nice scenes you just have to ignore the inane writing concerning our hero.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Milfs of Sunville has some very good points and some very bad. The bad lies mostly in the story: it makes little sense. Characters change their opinions without reason or forget plot points and story elements, other relationships are formed just out of thin air, like your "best friend" showing from nowhere like distance never happened. And they all behave like if they were in highschool instead of college, and most are rather stupid. And most decisions, like the whole rat/rabbit thing, are meaningless, only making a difference in which girls you fuck.

On the other hand, character models are numerous and quite well done. Animations are also a plenty and pretty well done, even if some things are in the paid version and thus not accesible. Music does it's part with a few sound effects here and there, but it does get a bit boring. And I didn't find any bugs while playing with the normal version.

So, all in all, we'll see where the second season takes us, this could improve if the story is better written or go down the drain into a quick jerk of to hot scenes and nothing more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

lTTMl

There is a lot to say, according to the overview, MILFs of Sunville is supposed to offer many choices...

There are two ways different to create/view the choices.

1. Story which our choices have an impact on characters around us, who close/open the story on character(s) that interests us.
    2. Illusion of choice which is to offer a lot of characters with which our choices don't have much effect and change nothing between characters or the story.

MILFs of Sunville is directly in the second category, all Rabbit or Rat choices change almost nothing, it only changes the way you have sex with everyone. There a way to ignore characters who don't interest you, which is to not go to the event, but in the end it doesn't change much.

I will take the overview in the spoiler, it summarizes very well the strongs and weaks points.

"A lot of temptations await him on his way. The college he's going to attend is full of sexy girls and teachers."
    There are lot of characters who are interesting, but many who are imposed.

"He needs to make a choice: follow his original goal or dive into a seductive world of love affairs. But nothing is ever easy — some relationships will demand changes from him. He comes into town as a simple guy, will he be able to change? And what direction will those changes take? Will he become better or worse?"
    Kinetic.

"There are a lot of different ways of achieving his goals."
    There are two ways forward that lead to the same thing. Fuck everyone.

"You're going to assume the role of that young man in a visual novel with excellent animations and quality graphics."
    Very strong point, If you're here for animations, go for it.

"The game also has a slew of cool features. For example, you can take hidden photos with your phone’s camera. Explore the world of MILFs of Sunville!"
    Classic Sandbox.

"Dive deep into realistic relationships with people around you!"
    Deep Relationships who your protagonist always has the same fu%*#!g shit reaction which can be summed as "Woman, Vagina, Me, Go in.", a world where everyone fucks to give a damn about everything, and where your holy dick attracts all women.

MILFs of Sunville is a Sandbox game where its strengths are animations, models, number of characters who have endearing personalities. Everything else is far too disconnected from what he calls it "realistic" when it could have been much better. 3/5
  16. 5.00 star(s)

johndoe77

This game is one of the best I have ever played. The variety of characters, each more desirable than the other (with a special mention for Sophie the dream milf), the quality of the animations and shots, the number of sex scenes in what is only the first season (pray for such a hot season 2).
    While some games with lower quality make the teaser last for years to suck the money from the patreons Games that deserve my acclaim and patreon financial support. Which are both so well done, with such hot characters and which don't make the wait last forever, sometimes years (AWAM) to finally see a character in action. I count them on my hands and this one is in my top 5
  17. 5.00 star(s)

qweqwasd

best game project ever see in my life its not milking as much as possible donaters like other dogshit games and have good story and animations and its not grind. not gonna lie when i saw this project first time i thought its donater milker but its not
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Zed6669

Hope the dev reads this.

So beside that I think the game is actually much better than most reviews here state. thers only one thing that should be changed and I dont think its hard to do.

Lewed animations, which are very good need to be adjusted.

Problem is the camera that is auto rotating, switching angles every few seconds, which totaly ruins it.
    It would make a world of difference if the player could choose the angle or at least pause the camera rotation.
    I realy dont understand how the dev did not figure out this by him self.

If that gets fixed and depedning on the future development this has the potential to be among the very top games.

PS. Sophie's model, which iv seen in many game before definitely looks the best in this game, so I can only hope there will be much more content with her.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

FunCoolOh

I really don't know why the rating (3.5 at this time) is so low, for a game like this, with all the respect for other's opinions of course. Girls are hot, there's a sheer amount of complex animations, matched with good sound effects. I've been playing VNs for a few years and this is one of the best on the technical side. Sandbox is what it is, some may not like it, but the walkthrough takes away any hussle. Story is on par with the genre, nothing exceptional but not so bad. If you care about good renders and especially good animations, this game is a must.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

jly

The major problem is this:
    1. There are something at least 9 plotlines going on in the game (stepmom, stepsisters, CS teacher, english teacher, art teacher, cheerleader, chubby girl, bike rental job, sex toy job), many with multiple girls in them.
    2. Many steps in each plotline is, "Check in with stepmom," and then the next step will be, "Talk to stepmom tomorrow."
    3. On any given day, there might only be 1 or 2 plotlines actually active.
    4. Your task is to navigate the sandbox over to the one or two events available that day, which might only be "Talk to your stepmom."
    The result is a game that is extraordinarily dull to play. You spend a lot of time going around doing stuff only for nothing to happen. Even if it was a VN, it'd be overburdened by too many plotlines, not enough action (6 GB game, still haven't gotten past second base with stepfamily), mediocre writing, boring sex scenes (wham bam thank you ma'am), and a general lack of direction, but the sandbox really adds to the feeling of lost, directionless aiming, full of tedious clicking for little payoff.

Art is good, some plotlines are interesting (sex toy delivery, stepsisters), but the amount of time spent for the amount of progress achieved is extremely not worth it. (Still don't know what the deal is with the chubby girl, after 1.5 years, 9 versions, and 6 GB of content, and I guess I'll never know.)