Ren'Py - MILFs of Sunville [S2 v5.02 Extra] [L7team]

1. 3.00 star(s)

zeromike

Average feels about right. The game is ok but man some of the scenarios are so dumb it hurts. The game could almost be called "The Beta Male's guide to fantasizing about being Chad".
    Some of the models look pretty good but with so many juvenile scenarios going on you wonder how could anyone who isn't a teenager take this guy seriously. I'm not a fan of having no choices either when it comes to who the character gets involved with. The whole hooker scene at the end was pretty bad and you have to wonder how having zero standards is supposed to be enticing? Like I said it seems too beta male/cucky somehow despite the MC acting like an alpha and laughably at that.
    Future updates might be better but when a game has crappy stories it tends to limit the story to only being some kind of corruption milestones rather than a decent story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gizmos44

Great quality work. I tested a lot of games and this one, even without being finished, is far superior to other finishes.
    The texts are pleasant to read.
    The animations are very well done.
    The story is excellent.
    I recommend it 200%
  3. 4.00 star(s)

homejorz

Underrated IMO. Lots of hard work clearly went into this. The translation could use some work but it's far from terrible.

Render quality is very good, scenes and transitions feel nicely fluid and effective. love interests/ in game sluts are all diverse as attractive.

Music is consistent and sound effects are welcomed considering they don't sound like shit

Gameplay is linear sandbox which I'm not the biggest fan of but I feel the developers put a fair bit of time into it. Very straight forward, and the interface is smooth minus a few tiny bugs.

Plot consists of a classic college tons of hot girls goofball story. fuck the stepmom fuck the sisters, older sister bitch, little sister nice. many teachers to fuck, goof best friend. have no problem with this. Happy to see a game with a milf focus that is relatively grounded in reality (for a milf theme lewd game that is)

Lots of potential and am looking forward to see more. Especially more milf fun.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 3.01

It improved drastically since its launch back then. The story is now much easier to follow and even quite enteraining (although the "horny college stutent living at a milf's house"- cliché isn't new).

The models are very good, the women show a good variety in "shapes", like MILF, petite, student etc.

The animation quality is ok'ish, still good enough to be enjoyable for me.

I still haven't figured out the use of the hidden items, though.

I recommend this game at its current stage and keep following the game's further progress with much interest.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v3

After playing through this, the advice I want to give right off the bat is to not go in expecting something that's going to blow you away with amazing writing and a good story etc etc. Odds are this won't do that for you. If you go in knowing that, I think you'll enjoy the game more.

This is your basic cookie cutter sandbox game. Incest, college setting, and you're returning to town after being gone for awhile. You've probably heard this before. Nothing in this game so far is really new or original. Innocent sexually frustrated mom, younger sister who loves you, older sister who hates you, flirty aunt, you get the idea. I could look past all of that personally, but this combined with the writing is what made it lose stars for me.

The writing isn't especially atrocious, it's just very bland. Nothing the characters say is that interesting, no real depth to anyone yet beyond the basic personality tropes. The MC isn't even really insufferable, he just doesn't have much of a personality. He basically talks and acts like a typical college student, which again is just kinda boring at the end of the day.

On the plus side the renders are really good and are probably this games saving grace. I liked most of the character models, and the animations aren't bad either. Some people will be put off by the sandbox element, but you're given pretty clear direction and the game plays pretty linear right now. I would like to be given more freedom honestly, but maybe it's working up to that. The sex scenes are pretty good overall, but most of lewd scenes so far are either dreams or the MC using his imagination.

I also find the constant goofy noises really annoying and distracting, and using the same basic song every time there is any type of lewd scene gets old fast. This is being worked on by 7 people "that have three or more years of game development experience." I would expect the dialogue and story to be much better to reflect that. Even if this is suppose to be a more casual game, that doesn't mean stuff like that needs to be slacked on imo.

I still somewhat enjoyed the game despite how critical my review is. It's rather early in development so I'm being optimistic for now and hope the parts I didn't like get better.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Game is technically made with the highest standards you can find on this website.

Story is classic "for all" basic love and romance, but this is all about tastes.

Animations, assets, images and dialogs are very well made, story is pleasant and please every body.

If you are looking for hardcore, clearly is not the right game, but on the other hand, spending time on this game is not wasted time!

Only CONS: I am not a fan of heavily branched choices were you miss sex scenes.. at the end of the day we want to see as much as possible scenes and animations.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have a lot of different angles and positions for sex scenes and they have animations as well.
    + Aside from sex scenes we have a lot of animations for normal scenes to.
    + Milfs looks hot (at least their bodies)

Bad Points
    - This game doesn't have enough content for nearly 2 years of development time. I'm not gonna joke I saw some games prologues was had more content than this... And did I mention half of our sex scenes are dream scenes? Yeah...
    - The game name is ''Milf's of Sunville'' but MC only had sex with two milf and both of them wasn't even important characters. One of them was prostitue and second one was just a client of Daisy. Apart from those we have cockblocking sex scene with Daisy we got in V6.01... It's just wow...
    - The money MC got from jobs is just a big fat joke and makes zero sense.
    - Nearly every girl/woman can be MC's love/sex interest and have a partner (boyfriend/husband) which makes things annoying... I mean seriously? Is that some kind of kink? Creating a game with %90 of girls/women having a partner? I don't know if it's kink or not but it doesn't make any sense...
    - Choices matter, which is normally a good thing but here they are just cutting some content and making things annoying. For example, there is one teacher and student, I don't know why but they always seem to do things same time so when you choose one of them you always lose the other one content, which is damn annoying while having pretty less amount of content even if you can reach all content of the game in one run...
    - Ah... Classic the same old and boring story... MC goes to another country to live with his mother and sisters. Her big sister always insults him and acts mighty and bitchy. Little sister loves his brother and acts all cute... Yeah... The same old story you all know... The only different thing is MC made an angry post on his Instagram before leaving his home (village) so now every person he knows from his old school hates him and wants to kick his ass... And right after our first class our old bully literally smacks our face with his fist! Yeah, that's even better than the classic version!
    - Girls/women's faces look a little bit unattractive... While MC's Mother looks pretty good a lot of other characters look meh. MC's little sister looks too plain, big sister looks too over the edge and has unnecessarily sharp facial features and Nicole looks ugly despite her mother being damn hot, which is big nonsense.
    - Animations look a little bit weird... Probably because of physics they look kind of unnatural. Maybe it's because DEV is using the same technic for making sex scenes and normal animations? Who knows, I'm sure with only one thing: they look weird and need more natural physics.
    - There are some ''funny'' sound effects in sex scenes etc and they literally kill the whole mod.
    - There is no option for closing by giving names of your saves which is quite annoying... I don't want to click the second time for saving everything, but the game literally forces you to do that... its just a waste of time...
    - You Cant hide text with the middle mouse button and when you hide text with ''h'' on the keyboard pressing again doesn't make text visible... Oh and that's not all, pressing the right mouse button makes the text invisible as well so going to the menu with the right mouse button is not useable or more like bugged, because for the opening menu you have to press the right mouse button two times, first for hiding texts and second for going menu and if there is no text on screen its works... Yeah... Seriously what's your problem DEV? That's literally one of the worse button system I have ever seen in any Renpy game...
    - It's bugged AF and playing without getting any error is nearly impossible. And espacily with V6.01 now we have activation system and thanks to that system extra scenes gives crash... Very nice...

For The End
    Our game feels like have potential but god... We have a lot of problems that need to be fixed... DEV needs to fix these bad points I pointed out ASAP for a better game and start adding this game more content. The current build of the whole game is in mess and I'm gonna give it 2 stars. I wish he can do a better job with the next updates so I can give him a better rate...
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Norman2250

I know like a lot of people on this site are burned out playing the same plot over and over but this one stood out to me, despite falling into that same category of games, for a number of reasons and they are as follows;

• Likable characters. I didn't find any of the characters annoying like I usually do in these games. Even the 'best friend' and 'bully' characters were fun and they are usually the worst characters in these games.
    • The sets such as the PC's home and bedroom are very well made and cosy. This goes for all sets too. Little things like this makes a big difference for me.
    • The writing isn't terrible either and I'm sure we've all endured worse. This is the first time in a while where I didn't just hold down the skip button. :ROFLMAO: The "you know what" patch is a bit janky. I'm not sure if that's a fan made or a dev made patch so I wont hold it against the game too much as technically its not apart of the base game.
    • Your actions have consequences as in you get certain bonus scenes later on depending on how you handle certain scenarios. This is something that is missing from a lot of these types of games.
    • The models look great.
    The only thing bad I've found about this game so far is the model used for the older sister is pretty gross I'm not gonna lie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one
  9. 5.00 star(s)

vforvlad

V2.01
    An excellent visual novel with character development, branching storylines, and excellent renders. There's not a huge amount of content just yet (1-2 hours), but what has been developed so far is excellent. It's enough to enjoy playing through it already, and I am craving more content!
  10. 1.00 star(s)

keimag

The good: renders and animations are some of the best I've seen so far in VNs, hat's off to whoever's working on them.

Now let's talk about the clusterfuck that is the writing. We have the cliché busty and overly loving "mom's friend", the bitchy older daughter and the shy infatuated younger one. There's the father figure (talking about Henry) who actually seems like a decent average dude (from what I've played so far) and last but definitely least is the fucking whiny, petulant, 12 year old douchebag of an MC who's only emotional states are anger and horniness.

And then we see something like this:
    By the way, one of the team’s founding members and the source of its inspiration is none other than DecentMonkey.
    He’s a reputable author that’s been in the community for years.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

broho1234

Played version 2.01:
    -renders: very good
    -animations: excellent, longer than those in other games, 20-30s long, best in class
    -sound/music: excellent; there are several songs used to set various moods: for example when the MC interacts with "nice" girls, a sweet song plays, when the situation is more conflictual, a more "dramatic" music plays, etc..
    -gameplay: good to very good but it could use some small refinements
    -characters: very good: varied and interesting
    -story and development: so far the story is only at the beginning, the characters are not yet developed; the mother seems to be warn and loving, there are several female teachers with different personalities, etc.

The older sister, Olivia is not very nice to look at although she has a hot body. She could use a redesign.

The game starts at 4 stars for me, but it shows a lot of potential to get to 5 stars quickly.
    It's polished and obviously professionally done.
    It has the potential to be a very popular one if it keeps the quality up and provides a good story and well developed characters.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

docdom

I'm pretty surprised this game only has a 3/5 rating at the time of my review. I thought the game was really well made! The renders are great, the story is basic but decent, lots of attention to detail with the characters. There's a decent amount of sexual content in the game so far (mostly in the form of MC's dreams), but I think it's set up nicely to deliver a lot more in the future.

Definitely will be following this game and looking forward to what else is in store for it!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Rannell

Not sure why this is rated so low. I mean there is a lot of complete shit out there. Yes, the story isn't original, but at least I didn't get bored and skip through it . The choices a lot of times will give you a different sex scene or route so I don't see a problem there as most AVN's these days don't really give you a choice that really matters.

With sandbox I will never give a 5 star, but at least in this one I don't have to guess where the creator wants me to click or repeat the same damn scene over and over again.

Renders and animations are top notch in my opinion. Also there is a lot of content for just the second update. So many these days don't do much on each update.

Personally I think that you should give it a try.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Freki.g

Ver. 2.01.
    Lots of content e characters.
    I agree with those who consider the story banal and not original, a stupid MC but, the remaining characters, the details, the setting, the gameplay and above all the fluid and well-made animations (they only lack the final animated coitus) are part of a developed project with high level technical skills.
    In less than two months it has been updated twice, I hope it doesn't end like so many other good projects that start with enthusiasm and then ... drown.
    I'm sorry for the story but this could have been one of the few masterpieces of this site and yet I rate it well for the aforementioned skills of the dev which I hope, if it fails to improve this, it can come back with a project whose history can compete with the his graphic and technical skills.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

KollegeX

Good Things:
    - nice renders
    - clean UI
    => all in all a very good looking game

Bad Things:
    - incredibly stupid choices.
    - somewhat stupid plot
    - completely unlikable MC (tied in to the first two bad things)

This could have been one of the greats. Still could maybe if its rewritten and reworked.

Examples:
    You click around the house trying to maybe shower or orient yourself. You find your maybe-relative in the shower. You get the options to "join her", "peep on her" or to "take a photo". Uhhh. How about an option of not being pathetic and walking out again ?Lucky me a rollback can fix this
    Same situation a bit later but this time unavoidable. Hot girl shows you your locker. 2 options.A) get her to stick her head into the locker because you claim there is something inthere (as if she needs to have her face 2 cm away from it to be able to see) so you can look ather ass. B) simply tell her she has a nice ass as she is leaving......
    I mean seriously. What kinda braindamaged idiot are we playing as here ?
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3709330

Not bad this is very good the coolest thing I've seen everything is wonderful the way the movement of the character is excellent the method of control is smooth the transition from one place to another is wonderful lovely keep going Dev :love:
  17. 2.00 star(s)

TheAverageForumUser

MILFs of Sunville! [v0.2 ] - Review -
    Starting of with the positives in this VN are the renders and the girl models which are one of the best in terms of the games that I have played . Now moving to negatives of this game - Annoying free roam / Sandbox where we have to roam around school floors and rooms with no quick travel between classes and to progress the game . Same old story which is becoming more and more boring nowadays . Next is the male Main character who is nothing more than a dumb pervert as most of the choices for him in this game are to creep or grope on girls . And some of the choices in this game are ridiculous like - MC is bullied / beaten by a male NPC since school and one of the choice to get back at him is to " TO WRITE SOMETHING AWFUL ON HIS DESK " :ROFLMAO: .
    So in the end 2 stars 1 star for the amazing renders and 1 for the rest , pretty disappointed with the lack of the story and the writing to match the quality of renders .
  18. 5.00 star(s)

FullyAnimated

Great, and fresh, models. Good mix of ages and body types too.

And locations not recycled from so many other games.

UI is clean and intuitive. Branching paths are worth playing. The story and setting may not be unique but I've seen far worse offenders and lesser quality.

Good work on all the characters - they all feel unique.

Top notch work all around, dev! This player certainly appreciates it.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

linkinn

You can't be more generic than this, 13 year old mentality voyeur/wimp/creep MC with the same preset of people around him, also badly executed all around, the only thing you can salvage here are the renders.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Samken

Pros:

1- Renders and animations are probably the best aspects of this work, and it clearly shows.

Cons:

1- The story reads like the most stereotypical "incest" (wink wink) plot imaginable.
    2- Characters are basically composed of a checklist of the usual adult game tropes:

Weakling Creeper MC? Check.
    A "Sister" that hates his guts? Check.
    A "Sister" that loves him dearly? Check.
    Sexually Frustrated "Mom"? Check.
    Token unavoidable friend? Check.
    Bullies? Check.
    Dominatrix Style Teachers? Check.
    We can go on and on.

3- Suffers from typical Sandbox Syndrome

Overall:

Did we go back in time to 2017?